Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

I wish...



There are many times when I wish the tape rolls back and im that little school girl... whose main concern was to get the 99% printed on her certificate every month of every year...
and then the journey gets more enjoyable as the summer comes closer and that girl would be busy thinking of a reward for the 99. Just to notice with time that the 99 holds no meaning anymore.. and it's just something the parents expect... it's nothing sepcial and no big deal! A routine...


I wish I can get back to the old days when the biggest most creative outing would be going to my 'best friend''s house and sepnding the time reading some magazines, sharing secrets and talking about future dreams.
The time when you can dream as much as you want without anyone ruining it by reminding you of the reality.
Sharing thoughts about the one coming riding on a white horse... about lots and lots of fun... listening to music, laugh and dream.



I wish I can get back to that time when I had peace of mind... when there was nothing else, just me and my dreams! To that shy little girl who went to an international camp and was scared to death of meeting new people, and talking to people who are out of her school's circle... of that little girl who used to hide in the tent just because she didn't want to talk to 'Matthew'... didn't know how to act or what to say to the first guy who showed some interest... it makes me smile! I wish i can go back there...



I wish I can go back to that time when I was preparing to play with an orchestra.. and had my parents there waiting for me, proud of me... or when I had a rehearsal with a band every monday night...


I wish I can go back to that time when it was all about me... when i was selfish, when i cared for no one but me... when I camped, when i hiked, when i canoed, when i kayaked, when i caved, when i had the army clothes and the sleeping bag and had nothing but a peace of mind...


I wish I can get back to the old days, when I had nothing to lose, and nothing to be scared of... when i was not scared of the future and when i had nothing but to enjoy the present.

I wish I could go back in time, and have a different life with different choices... to be stronger and to learn not to be as much emotional.


I wish I can dream again... without anyone to stop me!

6 Comments:

  • At October 07, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    nice,
    however live your time and enjoy, because when you get older you'll wish you can live the days you're living now.

     
  • At October 07, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

    wow dima, it's really comming out from your heart
    i hope all your wishes come true

    time will never go back, so hold no regrets for the choices you made,it's easier that way.

    i wish you can dream without anybody stopping you

    :)

     
  • At October 07, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    nice post! I feel that you put heart and soul to write it, that some memories ravelled to express yourself with words and colors. it is the autumn, and I often find myself in this same state of mind reflecting, on the beach, or ine the freshness of my garden, the off-season allow clear thinking to give a progress report on its joys and its illusions, on what one would have liked to be, on what one wish to become when he perceived the beauty of the colors and appreciated the simple pleasures!
    i must stop, i feel that my english is really bad to comment this post...
    but tell me, this post is not the starting point of your autobiography?? I think that it's still too early?

     
  • At October 07, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    hareega.. yeah you're right! I would definitely look at this time 10 years later and wish I can get back to where i am now! It's human nature... 'They get bored with childhood,
    they rush to grow up, and then
    long to be children again.'

    manal... thank you :)

    m1... I wish there's a beach somewhere near, i remember this summer sitting on the beach watching the sunrise and thinking that i can spend ages sitting like this without ever getting bored! Oh great, you just brought me an idea... to write an autobiography :P Guess many people would find mine quite interesting :)

     
  • At October 07, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ha ha! no no no, I'd like to still read your adventures before your autobiography, although i feel that there will be the crusty one to read! :)

     
  • At October 07, 2006 , Blogger m said...

    dont stop dreaming....it s like dying.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home