Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

When you have it all... BUT



There are times when you feel- you've got the world in your hands ... you want to fly and to let everyone know how happy you are... to share with you and live your happiness... you start to see the world in pinkish glowing eyes and you start to look at the ugliest things and think,,, maybe they're not that ugly after all... when you come up with excuses and explanations for everything and anything that once caused the biggest or slightest pain...
It happens so often that you think you have it all... the magical recipe... everything you wished for... that you can't be any happier or you can't imagine settling for less...

When you find reasons, form logic, create analysis for all the bad ugly moments and craziest mixed undefined feelings you might have ever experienced...

BUT

Still... it's always there even when you try so hard to push it away.....
the fear of losing it all.. the fear of the unknown,,, the fear of thinking that maybe... just maybe... this all- has just been a sweet fading dream... and now you have to wake up to the bitter taste of injustice and of living again as a poor pathetic 'victim'...

4 Comments:

  • At December 29, 2006 , Blogger Ammar said...

    So you want rainbow socks and the ability to walk on Dinosaur Eggs?

    one out of two ain't that bad! socks can be arranged but I'm afraid the other one can't..life isn't fair!

    cool blog.

     
  • At December 30, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nicely expressed. Hmm...makes you wonder....
    Nice reading in deed.

    Excelent

     
  • At December 30, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I wish I can be this happy , but sadly I can't , I try but I can't , ok I'll stop before I depress you

     
  • At December 30, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Averroes... LOL... yeah I guess I want both... at the same time ;)_

    Constant Stranger.. thank you :)

    Average-Moh... hahaha it's ok... you're not depressing me LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home