Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Unspoken Words

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile


when Im there at your place expecting you to show up any minute...
when Im driving alone imagining you changing the channel..

when Im trying to make up my mind about a decision or make a choice and feel im all by myself..
when I miss laughing so hard that my stomache starts to ache..
when I look at my mobile and wait for it to ring...
when the world looks dark and the music is no longer heared..

when your voice becomes the sweetest sound to my ears,
when my day is your night
and your night is my day

when the songs become plain unrhymed words ..
when sleeping is rare
and the dreams are postponed
when waking up would be just to get me a step closer
when the seconds are hours
and the months are years

when June is no longer my favorite month
and July is all im waiting for

It's then when i know that Im terribly MISSING YOU!

13 Comments:

  • At March 20, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    :((( You brought tears to my eye! He's lucky to have you, & now he has 2 poets in his family!:)
    I know exactly what you are talking about Dima. It's hard I know! It's only When you miss someone so bad,that you wish time passes so quickly...May Allah bring you both together soon and FOREVER:)

     
  • At March 20, 2007 , Blogger ABOUD said...

    Amazing

     
  • At March 20, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aw how sweet, God bless you both :)

    You must be really excited ;)

     
  • At March 20, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, missy, You are absolutely in deep, deep trouble:diagnosis: In Love :)
    July is right around the corner..This is best time, your dreams will come true soon..the waiting will make it only more enjoyable...Wish you a life of happiness ;)

     
  • At March 20, 2007 , Blogger Mais said...

    :(
    albi weje3ni

    Allah yejma3koun 3an areeb..

    time flies..don't worry

     
  • At March 20, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    nido... oh yeah :S! and the more you want it to pass quickly the more you feel the clock is not ticking anymore.. March has been a long month.. 3anjad.. :S But i can't deny that it brought me so many good news too ;)

    aboud.. hope everything is going ok with your reservation ! if you need anything just msg me :D

    hala.. I ammmmmmmm toooooo excited!

    noura.. hahaha deep trouble! i know :$
    Thank you.. when I have the 100 days on my counter, i'd start to feel that it's getting really CLOSE :)

    Oriental Arabesque.. I believe time flies too! But Im not the patient type :$ haha

     
  • At March 21, 2007 , Blogger Jasmina said...

    ... Well, I lost the words of my comment, I think that it's more than a comment to write, it's something felt deep inside...

    My dear you should not count the days, the more you count them, they longer they get, I know that so well.

     
  • At March 21, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Rula... :) maybe!!! but for me, luckily, it has a positive effect and magic..

    all need to be planned and hopefully done according to the little schedule I have, if not on time i might go carzy! haha
    It helps me to relax and gives me a push to be ahead of some of the deadlines :D

     
  • At March 22, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You make us tremble by this sincere soft words Dima ;(

    Happy mother's Day equally and Happy Count down also..yuppy 109 days! Good Luck:)

     
  • At March 22, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    redrose.. :D :D :D how sweet! thank you dear.. nice seeing you here!

     
  • At March 22, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    so nice and sincere Dima..may Alla belss you both :)

    don't hate me..I have tagged you..cjeck my blog

     
  • At March 22, 2007 , Blogger Bo3Bo3 said...

    Lucky dude....;)

    nice words.

     
  • At March 22, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Gardenia.. Thanks sweetie!
    I know :$ Im writing it right now :D will be done in a few minutes!

    Bo3Bo3.. He is.. isn't he?!!! hahahaha :D :) :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home