Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

INTERVIEWING






This is extremely weird! Ive been working for two years and i'm already interviewing people and testing them...the decision is completely mine to employ or not to employ them! Which makes things hard... what if she's in need for the job? for the salary? what if i'm not fair...! what if i'm misjudging!

Which reminds me of how i felt two years ago about people who do this, never was shy but i gave them this look with the thoughts that they're the ones with the power swimming in my head!

I have to do two interviews today, first one is in 30 minutes and still didn't chose my questions... part of me believes that i should make it hard, the other part thinks it should be SIMPLE..

Wish me luck... I'll keep you updated with how it goes!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home