Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Jubilean TALENTS


I really couldn't wait for this to be blogged, looking at the photos I couldn't stop laughing ... Oh my God! Guys you are really talented! Today was one of the best days in my life, I had a full schedule! Went to school (Fridays are always spent there... it's a habit now) and then to Seeven ... YES seeven, we brought food and had a night sha67a! It was awesome! Then spent the rest of the night at shireen's... where it was so much fun that by midnight i still didn't feel like going home! And now after this supposedly tiring day Im so hyper and have all this extra energy that i don't feel like sleeping... can't believe Fridays are more like a real WEEKEND! Working for 6 days a week, i always look forward for our unique Fridays...





You can see Ammar playing with his hand up in both pictures
Inventing a special Ammar's way of playing basketball :)






No wonder why his arm got hit later on! hahaha





Mais is part of the team and proving that by playing solo the whole time:)





Notice Miso is strongly involved in what's going on! hahaha

Shireen in an attempt to break the ice between me and Ammar, and YES Ammar i'm still mad at you in case you're wondering... :P

A group photo! After all the playing we had... you can see how tired I look after all the cheerleading ;)

And this is when a dance session started... those photos are HILARIOUS!

Ammar 3am bi7amy! First steps are always important!

Shireen WHAT A PAUSE! WHAT A PAUSE!

Now the real fun, look at the next photos... filem hindy! Please pay attention to (tasalsol il 7arakat) in order to enjoy their creativity! hahaha

Wow shireen, what a pause to end the dance! I love you guys! Shireen, Miso and Ammar Im giving you the honor and dadicating tonight's post for you :) 7abeeebty Shireen your new nickname would be Shireen il farasheh... :P you keep impressing me walla!

This I must admit was taken by Ammar to complete his collection but since it was taken by my camera i have the copy rights 3amroush-sorry! This was taken in Seveen (for those of you who don't know what Seveen is, it's a cheap restaurant infront of the University of Jordan)

I love you guys, thanks for making my DAY!

5 Comments:

  • At April 08, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yaaay,,, i missed that too :(

     
  • At April 08, 2006 , Blogger Maijaury said...

    Dimaaaaa! ya Fdeee7a! This is the last time we let you bring your camera!
    But it was a really great day ;)

     
  • At April 08, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hahahahahaha! Now I have the right to publish that photo of you when you gave me a ride to the bus station in Abdali! I will post it!

     
  • At April 08, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    dima its very nice to hear that yesterday was one of the best days of your life cause be sure with ur attitude of fadaye7 we will never take you again with us ANYWHERE EVER....that is just FYI...but guys lets admit we look nice dont we ;) hope somebody will see the pics and discover "the real me " and find me a job in a place where i truley belong -considering my talents ;)
    love u guys
    shireen

     
  • At April 12, 2006 , Blogger M!R@CHK@ said...

    It looks like fun i am glad you guys enjoyed it:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home