Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A dreamer

Most of the times I am a dreamer, I admit it! I can spend hours staring at the stars, or I can be extremely quiet when watching the sunset. I remember the thousand of times when I felt totally annoyed being disturbed if someone talks to me when im there in my wonderland. I can close my eyes, and let it go... all the stress of the day, and the burden of the week... I'd be in the gym reading, then if a song that brings up certain memories of people/events etc is played, it's when I put the novel down, and start dreaming... my dreams never end, and with every new day there's a creation of a new dream.

As a summerish Gemini, my dreams are growing as we're closer to June... the best month of the year...

Some pictures taken by a dreamer.








This one is my favorite... you can look at the whole city infront of you, the way the road goes with its turns and the trees on both sides is just breathtaking.


The sunset is the greatest time of the day... you can look at the sun and think of what you have accomplished and achieved, it's the moment of real clarity... the moment of sanity.






pictures taken by and life goes on...®

6 Comments:

  • At May 15, 2006 , Blogger mNg said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At May 16, 2006 , Blogger Dar said...

    u r the winner for todsay ! I loved that picture the one showing the mosque , it is really nice , so proffesional and shows the beuty of the place :)
    and yeah i gss dreaming is good , it gives u some motivation some time , right ?
    CheeerZ!

     
  • At May 16, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    dar... haha oh yeah it gives a lot of motivation all the time ;)

     
  • At May 17, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice shots ya benet!

     
  • At May 18, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Gemini Gemini,,, from a Gemini boy to Gemini gurl:

    welcome to the shuffling and inconsistence dreamland,, im already there ;)

     
  • At May 18, 2006 , Blogger Maijaury said...

    Impressive shots Dood :)
    Dreams are what got inventors to invent, do keep dreaming girl

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home