Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

EXTRA nice!


mmm im confused... people here seem to be extra nice! this is my day 1 here and i was already invited to a drink, and invited to a dinner... and guess what? the Egyption cooker here told me he'll make me a cake for my bday! i really feel special.. i am happy! wherever i go people seem to smile at me... I have this energy inside me, i don't even feel like sleeping! it's like i want to enjoy every minute.. so far it's great, and i didn't even get to meet the people in my course *including Juan from Spain^! wow!

4 Comments:

  • At May 29, 2006 , Blogger Dar said...

    Gooden gooden , bs bedna pix pix pix
    CheeerZ!

     
  • At May 29, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Dar... with the new camera there will be many many many pictures.. oh im so excited :) ill keep you updated :)

     
  • At May 29, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Invited to stuff,,, smiling ... man,,, these things never happened to me,,, and Bday,, the reaction i get usually is (Bday! SO WHAT)

    I want that,,, waaa3,,

    i second Dr.Dar

     
  • At May 29, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    7amzeh... happy birthday in advance :) with the jump you're doing im sure this would be more enjoyable than any cakes :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home