Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Monday, May 29, 2006

My Sony Cybershot DSC-W100



Finaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally! Oh im happy! This will keep me busy for weeks now... I wanted a red camera but a silver is a classic *according to Sabri. With this there will be more and more taken pictures... :) And it was a great bargain, I guess im lucky! Got it with a special offer for a 100Euros less!

5 Comments:

  • At May 29, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I was shocked to find out that this model is not available in dubai,,, its a really good price!! but Sabri recommends canon usually.. :P

    ah sa7ee7,, mbroooooook,,, show us u use it

     
  • At May 29, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    7amzeh... i love it, i'll show it to you, i like it more than the canons.. plus this one had the offer, so i thought it's a good bargain after all

     
  • At May 30, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mabrook

     
  • At May 31, 2006 , Blogger Dar said...

    Mabroook , my friend has the same one :)
    CheeerZ!

     
  • At June 12, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You could have gotten the slightly pricier (60-100$) N1 which I suggested earlier, only the best mini DSC there! ;)

    Anyway, nice buy and mabrook.

    Umm, how much (Amazon's selling yours at 330ish these days)? :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home