Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Random Thoughts



Ive started the countdown... 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 .... another week and i'll be flying out! How do I feel? ummm i don't really know! Don't want to miss what's happening here! My friends and all the action :)
Yet travelling is healthy... I see it as a way to come back with a fresh start!
Little time left with many things to do, and i keep postponing! This is the first time i'll be travelling on my own (meaning with no mobile)! So it'll be just me... In other words I won't be sending msgs or doing any calls minutes before departure and then again another time after landing- arrival!
I'll get out of the plane, head straight to Seeheim, have a nap, and then start my shopping!
The 'plan' is : I need not to do lots of shopping in the first 2 weeks, so as to save some money for the World Cup activities!

But then again, how would I do this? well we'll see! Ok what will I be missing here? lots of things!


Ping pong at school on fridays! Shoush I'll definitely miss this, you know how talented I am, it's a shame i won't get the chance of more practicing!


And there's also all the sun and fun, summer in Jordan is amazing... I really enjoy it, doing all the work during the week and longing for the weekend to spend it at pool! It has a different taste, at least you get a day of real relaxation.

And i'll be missing my 24th birthday! Oh yeah... for the first time I won't be here to spend it with friends... it'll be different i guess, i'll be with 20 strangers from all over the world! But well I won't miss the gifts guys- that's for sure, so get them prepared we'll celebrate first day im here :P

Im planning to get a digital camera from the airport as i'm positive there will be a lot to capture! I remember spending the 1998 World Cup in France and seeing people in the streets celebrating, it was exciting... wonder how will it be this year?!?

So if anyone is good with digital cameras brand names, and specifications please advise.

5 Comments:

  • At May 19, 2006 , Blogger Dar said...

    U r goigng to be at the world cup , thats cool , keep us up to date and Happy birthday in advance :P
    CheeerZ!

     
  • At May 19, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    dar... this is why 'the camera' :P well of course i'll keep everyone updated with all the details :) thanks!

     
  • At May 19, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cool! Enjoy it
    Happy birthday in advance too
    Go for the canon, I got one recently based on Sabri Hakim's recommendation
    ;)

     
  • At May 19, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    all the best, and happy birthday in advance,,,,- for a camera, have a look @ sony, Cyber-shot DSC-T5, "http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start?ProductSKU=DSCT5%2fB&Dept=cameras&CategoryName=dcc_DIDigitalCameras_megapixels_5"
    take care of you,

     
  • At May 30, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home