Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Monday, May 22, 2006

The real reason...






Ok, for a very long time now and I was trying to solve the mystery! The real reason behind the continuous depression I was facing or trying to run away from... the ugly feeling of being so overwhelmed.

I guess I know it now or at least i know the big part behind it... it's not about sitting home or going out, not about having new friends or losing some, not about changing the way you look at life, not even about CHANGE... it has nothing to do with having a busy schedule, or travelling...
it's not about buying new things, or having new hobbies!

For years the closest person to my heart have been going through hell... from bad to worse... nothing looked bright.. not even life itself! And as an extremely sensitive person who feels with others' pain and misery, I had my share of that as well...

The kind of life she's having now and all the hard decisions she's making, her determination and real strength, the right tough actions she's finally taking, the faith, all this makes me so proud of her...
So this is for her... to tell her how much i love her! How much she means to me, and how much im proud of her... She's finally on the right track... I've been there, through it all, and i know it's time... it's time for you to have some happiness because you deserve it! Im glad life is treating you well, and giving you some of what you deserve... because you have the kindest heart, the purest spirit... you deserve the best of the best! Good luck, it's finally happening....

8 Comments:

  • At May 22, 2006 , Blogger Dar said...

    U r right , u simply cant enjoy all the happy moments when yr beloved ones sad , u keep worried about them ...... Rabena y5aleekom la ba3ad inshallah :)
    CheeerZ!

     
  • At May 23, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear Sis,
    Thank you, i would'nt been able to do it without you being there. I want you to know that i love you as well and we'll always take care of each other no matter what, we'll make each other strong and we'll do a lot of plans and have a lot of fun, from now on we'll enjoy every single moment of our lives together, so sister i'm looking forward to our bright future and all the things that we were missing. I love you more than life itself

     
  • At May 24, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sisters rule!

     
  • At May 24, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i found the picture of scrat from ice age very relevant to your topic :)

     
  • At May 24, 2006 , Blogger M!R@CHK@ said...

    What you said is true i cant but totally agree . i really feel the same add to that troubles of my own ...

     
  • At May 24, 2006 , Blogger Maijaury said...

    Guys! Im about to cry.
    This is so touching. I admire the bound you have. And wish you all the luck, from my side Dood Id like to say that what you have you said about her heart and spirit is valid for you as well, U think it runs in the family :)

     
  • At May 25, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Miso
    *hugs*

     
  • At May 27, 2006 , Blogger Blogger said...

    This is so sweet!

    God bless you both.

    Best of luck to your sister, I could totally relate.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home