Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Why 'Fridays' are Special?!

So it's another Friday, I remember a year ago, Fridays meant nothing to me... another day at home! But I had this turning point, when I started to cancel the typical Thursday's night hanging out, after a long stressful week at work it was simply not possible!







What was extremely funny is that today while we were in a shop, the guy who owns the place happened to have a monkey and had him infront of the shop as a way to attract people I guess, and it worked! This monkey was so friendly to the degree that he kept pulling my pants and trying to climb on them!!! I didn't scream as I was so shocked trying to understand what was happening at that time... I've always wanted a puppy, but a monkey is definitely an option now!






How cute, looking busy, concentrating, eating the peanuts.
The sky today looked like a portrait, it was one of the days when you look at the sky and admire all the mixture of colors and think 'sub7an allah'...


The weather was cold in the evening, and Shoush got her grandma's clothes...

So i couldn't not take some shots showing her lovely taste and style :P


W- looking handsome wearing grandma's jacket
One thing that will always be there... is

We spent the whole time, eating, eating and eating... was it because we all had a cloudy mood?! maybe...
pictures taken by and life goes on...®

4 Comments:

  • At May 20, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey PINK!!!

    Great pics and comments .....lol...I really liked mentioning granma's clothes .looool

    And the pics of the horizion are juat PRIMA!!! you're an artist ....

    ;)
    Tschus
    WA'EL.

     
  • At May 20, 2006 , Blogger Dar said...

    Nice pics for the sky :)
    CheeerZ!

     
  • At May 21, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    nice liked it :)

     
  • At May 21, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i just wish to know why you never mention that i am the one who takes you places to take photos!i think i deserve some credits for that! other than warming you up guys :)oh i love my grandma!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home