Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Office

This is the way my office usually looks in a normal day! Im not talking about a high season... Im talking about just any other day!


I always try to get rid of all the files and papers I have, but well there are nearly 6 files that I always use, and when in hurry I just get too lazy and keep it around instead of putting it away! There are three different types of calenders which I hardly use but it just feels nice to have them. Then there's my glow in the dark brain shaped mouse pad with strong bright colors that don't really go with anything else around.



There's also all the other things I have there, with no real use... sometimes I think maybe it's because Im used to have this messy environment that I feel I can't work without! Everytime I try to make it look neater, it just doesn't work... piles of paper would start to spread everywhere. From every trip I get something for the office as if there's enough room! I remember two years ago how it looked and now whenever Im away on a trip my colleagues ask me when Im back how can I work with all those things... but then I feel every single item has a special meaning, it's a part of my existance,,, so I just change my mind and decide to keep it the way it is!
So there's a Camel from Dubai and a football player from Germany along with all the other things sticking to the screen!

Everytime there's someone sitting anywhere close to my disk I start to have papers falling!
I guess I have to find a solution sometime soon... moving some of the things back home or just trying to get rid of all the papers... work never ends, and there's always a new task, a new problem, or a new story...!

8 Comments:

  • At June 22, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh My God! Finally someone is like me! :)

    I have the same problem..exactly the same..papers all around..pens, pencils, business cards, calculators, correctors, drugs samples, note papers, calenders from 2002, you know what? i even have a closed cocacola can, standing there for more than 9 months...i have 3 mugs right next to my screen, everytime i get a new one, i forget to take the old one home...whatelse, if you open my drawers, you will find coins from different countries, lighters, perfumes, keys, business cards, clocks, calculators again, CDs, disks.

    lol..i live in a mess :(

     
  • At June 22, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think you talk here for the all of us :)

     
  • At June 23, 2006 , Blogger Roba said...

    Haha, I think I finally found someone who can compete with the messiness of my own desk :P

     
  • At June 23, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I've run out of room on my desk that I have resorted to using the floor for keeping my papers on as well.

    And if you're anything like me, you know exactly where everything is. I like to call it organized chaos.

     
  • At June 23, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thats tidy compared yo my desk whenever I had a project submission:p

     
  • At June 23, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    I guess im lucky, to have an amazing boss who never complains, but it was only one time when we had German bosses visiting, he said Dima we need to arrange the 'office' a little bit... i don't really blame him! He's great! Honestly!

    3abbas... wow, that sounds more messy! Perfumes... ummm! smart idea! ;)

    Wedad & Roba... HI :) im just getting used to it i guess, would feel there's something wrong or missing otherwise... haha

    Luai... that made me SMILEEEE! yeah yeah yeah i AGREE! 'organized chaos', weird but true, i know exactly where everything is! there's another connected part that's messier but i was shy to take a picture of the whole area.. thought it's too much! hahah

    Ohoud... i know what you mean, part of that because i have a presentation to do on Sunday, so it'll be better when im back from Dubai ;)

     
  • At June 23, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i thought i was bad until i saw this

     
  • At June 25, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    now thats what i call the perfect work atmosphere!! way to go!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home