Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

TO DUBAI





Tomorrow morning I will be flying to Dubai for a 3 days workshop. Three days are not enough, as there are so many things to do there! But the flight back to Amman is full, and im on the waiting list with two tickets on two different airlines ... so with some luck, I might get stuck there and stay one more night... or maybe two more extra nights, who knows!!!! And then i'll be there for the weekend!
This time there will be skiing in the Emirates mall for sure, and next time the safari.



Flying to Dubai, is awesome...
with all the things you can do, time flies so fast in a weird way! And the unique view you get to see from the flight when landing, you won't be able to see it when landing anywhere else...

It's amazing, the lands are divided in such an organized incredible way... all the long towers, and huge buildings with swimming pools! I'll try to get some pictures when landing... hopefully!

Preparations for the workshop took quite a lot of time, as there's a presentation that I had to complete before getting there... Im looking forward for it, we had a target of 50 new members and we achieved 188 so far! There's a lot to talk about... There's nothing I enjoy more than talking about victories, achievements and success!

This presentation was all what's in my mind for a week now, and I know it will stay this way till it's over... Im not scared of presentations anymore because with our working environment it becomes a normal thing, but what really matters for me is to give a strong impressive and interesting one... wish me luck!!!

9 Comments:

  • At June 25, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Luck!

     
  • At June 25, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    good luck!! b carefull of the weather! :)

     
  • At June 25, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Bon Voyage damdoom, enjoy yourself

     
  • At June 25, 2006 , Blogger omar said...

    N-V!

    hehe
    Bon Voyage, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I wish I could go! T_T

     
  • At June 25, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are brilliant ... and you're going to simply kicks ass... But don't forget to enjoy your time as well ... Have tons of fun ... and make us proud :)

     
  • At June 25, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Thank you all!!! :)

     
  • At June 25, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I want to see some of the photos you take, its a wonderful cam that youve got

     
  • At June 25, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I don't know if you've arrived or not yet. But I wish you get there safe and sound.
    I stopped by for a different reason,and it is: Welcoming you to my blogroll :)

     
  • At June 28, 2006 , Blogger Dar said...

    LOL with some luck u want to stuck there :) , enjoy !

    CheeerZ!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home