Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Two Weeks





In the past two weeks I had the chance to meet different people... to build friendships that would last for many years to come! And on the way back, I was thinking of all the opportunities my job offers me... and how lucky I am, as I know for sure that this is the kind of job for me!




It's when you wake up in the morning with a smile on your face- getting prepared for work, this is when you get to realise that you are blessed...



My job is my number one priority... It's what makes me go on!
As the course starts, each one would have his name and country infront of him... with time as each and everyone reflects his country and traditions, the country becomes to mean more than just a spot on a map... or a passenger destination/nationality! It would mean memories of people who shared meals, laughters, and tears.

Bucharest for me is Cristina and Delhi is Amrita... friends who comes from different backgrounds, different cultures and religions! Yet in a short time we were able to create a bond... and a promise to meet again in October.





As usual the 'good bye' would be the hardest of all... everything comes to an end, that can rather be seen as a start of a dream... a dream to meet again sometime soon!








To check Germany's (part2) pictures.

pictures taken by and life goes on...®

2 Comments:

  • At June 11, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hei dima!!!

    i have just saved the pictures with us.. they are very nice, I am so happy we took them!!

    You have a very nice way to write ... nice words for everyone!

    I am looking forward to our meeting in October... I miss you very much and I will be thinking of you!!

    I hope you are healthy and happy!!

    All my love to you!!!

    Cris BUHLH

     
  • At June 11, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    kristinutza... miss you already! :) I can't wait for October too! glad you liked the pictures...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home