Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

World Cup / Fußball-WM


After seeing all the crowds in Frankfurt airport gathering around big screens on the way back home, as I left at a time when everyone else was arriving there... which was depressing and dissapointing at the same time- I believe there's nothing more enjoyable than watching the games with the huge crowds in Germany's streets.

So Im going to pack again, and spend the weekend in Germany! Sounds a little bit wild i guess, but still it's worth it!

I'll try my best to take as much pictures as possible... I can't wait!

9 Comments:

  • At June 13, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If only it were that simple hehe..
    bon voyage :)

     
  • At June 13, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Odeh... it is simple, the best plans are the unplanned (or last minute planned) ones ;)

     
  • At June 13, 2006 , Blogger x said...

    you have no idea how much I envy you right now.. instead of watching the game I have to study for midterms :(

     
  • At June 13, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Omar... good luck :)

     
  • At June 13, 2006 , Blogger Maijaury said...

    Doooooooood
    ENJOY :)
    and get me an Italy shirt ;)

     
  • At June 19, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    DIMA you are CRAZY!!! I can not believe you? Where did you sleep in FRA??? Good for you my dear, I would to the same if I were you!!! Hope I will see some pics and get the story!

    I miss you very much!!

    All my love from BUHLH!

    Cristina

     
  • At June 19, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Cristina... it didn't work! :S im sad but it's ok as Im leaving to Dubai soon! But hopefully, i'll be able to make it on the finals... i'll try my best, but we'll see!

    Miss you too!
    Say Hi to Raris :)

    Many kisses from AMMLH!

     
  • At June 22, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just saw your e-mail.. well at least you'll be there for the finals!!! When will you be in DXB??? Lucky you Dima!!!

    Love,

    Cristina BUHLH

     
  • At June 23, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Cristina
    I'll be there for the finals hopefully! i booked the hotel and everything is settled.. im leaving to Dubai Sunday morning.. lucky you with the new AUDI :P Im sure you'll have a splendid time with Raris there! :)

    Love,
    AMMLH

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home