Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Confusion


I've been really confused lately, with so many random strange thoughts going on in my mind.
My lebanese colleague was telling me when I called her to check on her, that she was about to send me an email a day before this started to ask me to go for a vacation with her to Rome in August.
Isn't it ironic?!

I wake up every morning with a hope of getting good news, and I sleep every night wishing that things will get better, but apparently and sadly they're not.

I've always been optimistic and thought it's the right way to deal with things, but it's true that sometimes you reach a point where optimist has no place in your life and where it starts to get a little bit darker.

It annoys me the fact that at this exact minute, there are people who are scared, who are hiding in shelters, and kids who will suffer from this nightmare for the rest of their lives.

It's not getting any better at work.. I can't describe how my days pass, or how hard it was for us to manage to get through last week's tragedy! Our flights are so full to the degree that we can't confirm anyone's seat unless it's 12 hours before departure!!! All Im trying to do is to relax when Im back home, yet this is not happening and what's bad is the fact that when im home I keep thinking of work... and I keep thinking of all the energy I need for tomorrow with a hope and a prayer that this will end sometime soon.

2 Comments:

  • At July 23, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You sound very overwhemled. Maybe deep down you don't truly feel optimistic but like you said a bit dark and negative. You might want to try and get in touch with those dark feelings and give them some attention. I think that's why your feeling this way.

     
  • At July 24, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you look gorgeous, are you married/engaged? he is lucky the one to get you

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home