Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

I know who YOU are

For all the losers leaving nasty comments.
For 'My child is dead'.

VISITOR ANALYSIS
Referring Link http://www.jordanplanet.net/
Host Name
IP Address 82.148.124.208
Country Qatar
Region Ad Dawhah
City Doha
ISP Adsl Pool
Returning Visits 0
Visit Length 17 mins 33 secs
VISITOR SYSTEM SPECS
Browser MSIE 7.0
Operating System Windows XP
Resolution 1280x1024
Javascript Enabled


Watch out little kids, - if you continue to post profound comments on my blog, - I'll report you to your ISP, and they'll knock your connection for ABUSE of usage....

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home