Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Too much Choco



Last night I was reading in bed at 9.30 pm when I fell asleep, the last thing i ate was Nutella with Croquant Ice Cream. I woke up again at 4 am and was surprised to see the Choco Close up next to the sink. I must admit it was so tempting, and although i was half asleep, I couldn't resisit not trying it.

So after a Nutella night, I don't think that was a good decision... I just can't really understand how a Choco Toothpaste can give you the feeling of clean teeth. It felt so weird, and with a choco breath... that was just TOO WEIRD!

To clean up the Nutella with Choco close up... hmmm that was just not smart!

But anyway in the morning, I ended up having snickers for breakfast... Guess that is just too much choco for one day!!! hmmm...

1 Comments:

  • At September 09, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    And I consider myself a chocoholic!!! ;)
    It's 1:34 A.M and I guess I'll just open the fridge and have a bar of chocolate! 7amasteeni :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home