Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Can you see what freaked me out... ??!

This freaked me out big time when I was in Munich... please when looking at the picture keep in mind that this was taken from a 300 or more stairs up to a high tower that looks down to a church yard- and that was on Sunday,, they had this special show going on... in the middle of the circle where people are gathering... the tower itself was so scary and has a two- way narrow stair case that hardly fits for one...

* click on it for a better and bigger view*







The tower looks like this from the inside...


pictures taken by and life goes on...®

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home