Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

My story with cats!!!



As I was trying to get to the house, I saw this big fat cat blocking the way... it was giving me those sounds and this look that says it all... the cat was hungry! And with Ramadan's atmosphere all around us, I thought why not! It would be super sweet to get her some meat.






As soon as I stepped out with the meat, there were three cats attacking me!!! So me running all the way back to the door was not funny at all... i'd accept it if they were close but attacking me... no, that was too much...





And now everytime im out the cats of the whole neighborhood would accompany me wherever i go ... it's so annoying... I wish they just leave me alone and i really wish i didn't give away any meat!! They are everywhere... even under the car!

The funny thing is that they just pause for my pictures... and totally enjoy it!

4 Comments:

  • At October 05, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

    i used to take care of small kittens and keep them out-door around the house, but poor them they always used to get beatten by bigger cats and left with really bad scars

     
  • At October 06, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    arrrgh! there are always cats here! I love animals, I love even sharks, but the cats, could not appreciate them! in particular the Persian cats, they vote ahmadinejad! :)

     
  • At October 08, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i used to do the same thing when i was in jordan, i even used to steal from the fridge and feed the cats, the worse part is that in february (the mating season for cats in Jordan as you might know) all the female cats used to have their kittens in our basement and that made my mom mad!

     
  • At October 15, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    In response to your "I wish, and older times entry"

    What's stopping you?! Dream on!
    In the words of Publilius Syrus: "A wise man will be master of his mind, a fool will be its slave."

    It's your call...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home