Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

shopping for girls always ==> a better mood



This, I can't really explain.. why and how but it's definitely true! ALWAYS!
So when a girl feels down she just runs to the mall.. and it doesn't matter what she needs, she would be looking for nothing in particular... when a girl shops, it'd be for fun, not out of need,,,
no matter how many jackets she has or how many skirts, shoes, bags... etc , it wouldn't make a difference...

Whenever Im away, i'd always think- this is it.. i'll do my shopping and come back with everything so that I would be able to do some control after each trip... but it's just different, when you're away you shop because it's part of the trip! It's what comes with the whole package.. when you're back you'd think there's something missing! A girl goes to a mall minmum once every month.. and in this one time she can spend up to half of what she earns!

Now to control this, I believe she has to either buy a car, so that she'll end up doing the payments each month with no other choice... or,,, she should stop going to the malls... which also depends on her mood... bad moods for girls always ==> spending money!

7 Comments:

  • At October 28, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are absolutely right. I always go shopping when I am down, it helps lift my spirits. I buy many things I don't really need but it's all part of the therapy.

     
  • At October 28, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    tololy... this is exactly what i wanted to say but thought it would sound funny! Shopping is THERAPY :)

     
  • At October 28, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Once a girl told me that shopping is therapy for us , and in case u annoyed any girl just take her shopping , and she will be more than pleased !

    CheeerZ!

     
  • At October 28, 2006 , Blogger lubna said...

    so true....

     
  • At October 29, 2006 , Blogger Maijaury said...

    Totally true..
    Guys have their soccer games and races and we have shopping :D
    Like when I don't find my size from something I really wanted or its just way above the budget my mood would be equivelant to the mood of a guy who has just watched his team loose!

     
  • At October 29, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    dar... yeah i believe this is the right and only way to make it up ;)

    miso... im glad you didn't join me yesterday! haha

     
  • At November 04, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Was out random blog reading and i landed here.

    Nice blog.

    I read an article once about shopping and it said:

    If you shop everytime u are depressed, spend more than u earn, still have price tags on some of the items u bought and are hanging in your closet, start hiding things from your family cuz ur too embarrassed to say u bought another unnecessary pair of shoes, then you suffer from a compulsive disorder!

    I was wondering how the writer knew me so well :P

    It's true, it is therapeutic.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home