Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

This is too much !!!




- You need 15000 points to get a free ticket to Europe...
+ aha, hard luck! Too bad! This means I can't fly to London with the 15000!

- No, this means you can, since London is in Europe.
+ oh I see.. but what about Geneva?!!!!

Ok, I can handle the situation if she stopped after the first question... but with the second one to follow.. no, this is crazy! This is definitely too much! more than I can handle...

5 Comments:

  • At October 08, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    loool

    I think she only needed you to hand her an Atlas!!! All your problems will be solved, other wise she might spend all day long asking you about cities in Europe!

    looooooooool

     
  • At October 09, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Hani... :) Im really bad in geography but this doesn't need knowledge... plus what was weird and funny at the same time is that the woman was a foreigner...(speaking english)!

     
  • At October 09, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Fly me to Europe
    Let me play among the plane
    Let me see if 15000 points could fly me
    To Jupiter or Mars

    you think enough is enough and that we have to be kill all the idiots? you never handled customers in an ad agencey i would say! :))

     
  • At October 14, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello

    You have lovely photos :)

    Kisses from Portugal

     
  • At October 14, 2006 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Pinkinha ... hello, thank you :)

    Kisses from Jordan!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home