Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It hit me TOO


Finally, the very famous tag! Ok, for a while I thought Wooohooo Im Safe! But not anymore I guess... I have been tagged by Nido

So the 5 things you might still not know about me:

1- When it comes to chupa chups... I am weak! Give me a milky chup chup and make my day... I have an affair with sweets,,, I'd have desserts for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Don't mind it really! I am a 'strawberry shaped candy' addict.

2- I used to be a tomboy with a boy cut and very big wide shirts and pants for a while then I became the braces shy pigtailed girl for another long while.

3- I have an issue with skirts (short ones), good tip- if you have skinny legs, and don't have a perfect shape in all the other areas- short skirts ALWAYS make you feel slim no matter how much weight you gain!



4- I used to be in the National Music Conservatory Orchestra and Band! I was a percussionist player and even played in the Jerash Festival. I was a nerd with 99.9% up to 9th grade, when I started to go to a school that was full of super smart nerds, so I just stopped being one for a change... :)

5- I am TOO emotional and TOO sensitive! Watching a drama movie with me is so much fun, but Tissues should be bought first and then the caramel popcorn with salt. I always run away and hide when it comes to farewells.

I tag SUS, and any blogger who has not been tagged yet... though I doubt it, it seems everyone else already did it!

14 Comments:

  • At January 23, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOL .... Chupa Chops to you :)

    Nerd, Tomboy, Music band! Where have I seen this before... Ahhhh American Pie. And then Onetime in band camp she turned to be a dominatrix and the "naughtiest" one in the bunch!!!
    Ya mama..... You're scary!

    LOL :)

     
  • At January 23, 2007 , Blogger Ammar said...

    Interesting..
    So you're a lollypop/caramel popcorn (with salt) fanatic, who used to be a tom boy but then stopped and became a nerd but decided not to be one so skirts passed by while you played in an orchestra, where you cried every time the concert ended and the people started leaving?

    in a nut shell..that is.

     
  • At January 23, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Qwaider... yes I am, I bite kaman!
    so watch out :)

    averroes... ummm what a nice story that is but not in the correct order ;)

    Life is too dull for us to leave it the way it is...Don't you think so!?
    There should be action,,, lots of it- to break the routine. A person should try everything and then choses what suits him the most, this inculdes hair coloring too! LOL

     
  • At January 23, 2007 , Blogger Ammar said...

    Aha..sorry for messing up the chronology..hmm..well since we're taking the philosophical highway..life is "a once in a lifetime experience", it is probably written somewhere in our user guides to try everything once, then decide what to keep on doing, and what not to..including hair coloring..or in my case..shaving it all off once!

     
  • At January 23, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Averroes... yup I know what you mean, but at least you should try it once! Otherwise you'd always think there are missing parts of the puzzle...

    life is just too short not to live it to the fullest possible extent.

     
  • At January 23, 2007 , Blogger Ammar said...

    Hmm..I think I'll bunjee jump off that new bridge in Amman when I go back..if anyone in amman is contemplating this..GO AHEAD..it would help me decide..if you actually survive of course!

     
  • At January 23, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know that you bite too!! But that's it ... from now on, I'm NEVER going to disagree with you or upset you.... I might be crazy, but I'm not suicidal!
    :)

     
  • At January 23, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just please tell me what tagged measn for god sake

     
  • At January 23, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Take it easy anonymous :D it's when there's a subject or a question that all bloggers answer.
    If i tag you with '5 things people don't know about you', then you shuold write a post to answer this... that's all - I guess :)

     
  • At January 24, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    a percussionist ?? really?! never knew that!!! y did you stop? broke a nail? masalan, i stopped eating lollipops because 2 weeks ago it broke my tooth:( I'm glad i tagged u;)

     
  • At January 24, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    nido you know how busy we were at school ;) I stopped because i didn't have time for all the rehearsals!
    It was very hectic and required lots of dedication.. at the end i couldn't manage between it and everything else!

     
  • At January 26, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey! just read the post. i never thought of you as a nerd in middle school. but then again, i didn't know you all that well either! but i remember thinking you were pretty kool for playing the percussions. i think i even heard you once in 10th grade. i remember wondering why you didn't want to join the middle skool band, but didn't blame you for it. it was pretty lame! especially after a certain teacher left ;p

     
  • At January 27, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    al... haha oh yeah I agree! esp after that teacher left, hope she's doing great :)

     
  • At November 05, 2008 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hello!

    I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

    Sincerely,

    Hannah
    hannah@wefeelfine.org

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home