Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

!



Now I know what being tired exactly means.. it's nealy 10 and im still wearing the unifrom, though i didn't have time to go to work today...!!!!! weird ha!?


Uniform all day long since 7 and no work... ummm,,, how sweet!!!

I wonder what would my colleages say if they saw me.. haha


It's when I consider a 10 minutes nap the most precious treasure that I start to feel there's definitely something wrong.. I tried on 8 different dresses today, and ended up with nothing.. then I was dying for choco.. and as I was in no mood to chose between Twix and Snickers, I simple picked up both.

I need to sleep so badly... why am I blogging? my life is so confusing lately ... but again it's what I call the 'sweet mess'!



7 Comments:

  • At February 25, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    I missed seeing you getting into these shops wearing uniform, and ready to try a dress after another! lol...8 dresses?! take it easy girl!! This will REALLY confuse you...We will chat soon:) have a good relaxing one sweets!

     
  • At February 25, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i didn't really get it, how r u wearing ur uniform and how is it that u didn't go to work :)(ma3lesh estee3abi batee2 shwai)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

     
  • At February 25, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Twix w bas :)

    take it easy..

     
  • At February 26, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    I was wearing my uniform because I had something to do in the morning then was supposed to go to work immediately as soon as im done, but then i was caught up with another thing.. and so i ended up with no work at all!

    LOL one of those crazy days i'd say :D

     
  • At February 26, 2007 , Blogger m said...

    is this a teddy bear?

     
  • At February 26, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    i guess so :$

     
  • At February 28, 2007 , Blogger GraY FoX said...

    hmmm such a sweet chaotic mess :)
    organization has a good chance to come out of it :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home