Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

I can't


- I can't study the day of the exam! I don't understand how some people do that.. If you didnt' do it earlier then how on earth would you be able to save yourself and not get even more confused when it's just too late.

- I can never watch a movie again. What's the use when I know the whole story and i can even repeat the words!?

- I never read a book twice... and I refuse to do that, it's a total waste of time! If you didn't get it the first time, then you just didn't get it... why to waste time over something when you had the first time to get it right!!! Repition is just not the solution to everything!

- I refuse to repeat myself.. if I fail to deliver the message when the time was right and I was clear, then it's over now... a different message with a different approach might work then! no?!

4 Comments:

  • At February 24, 2007 , Blogger Amer said...

    I agree on the books and movies. I do not understand those who actually buy a DVD. whats the point when you already know the plot? however, I am one of those who study the night before or on the day of the exam. i thinkk the reasoning is ahhhm procrastination? may be?

     
  • At February 25, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just like you...I can't do these things! Never, ever!

     
  • At February 25, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    I'm the opposite in # 1,2 & 3!! I leave the book the second I get the exsam's paper!! I can watch some movies again and again, I enjoy it! and reading books twice...I've done this alot!! it's funny...I thought every body enjoys it :p

     
  • At February 26, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    el tapatio... I feel it's just too late, and it might confuse me even more :)

    abed hamdan..yeah,,, it's weird but just like you, I can never do those things !

    nidooo.. reading books twice.. NO WAY! I wouldn't even read what's on the cover twice.. haha let alone reading the whole book :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home