Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Friday, February 09, 2007

a little of this and that




This week, we had a dinner at one of the most delicious restaurants in Amman, the food was too yummie that even with the existance of our Area German Manager and the serious business atmosphere and with the fact that I was sitting next to him (this is after him telling me, you can sit next to me -I don't bite, which was EXACTLY his same sentence to me a year ago) ,

I was too relaxed and enjoying every single bite.

The fillet veal was a true delight, something I need to do again sometime soon.
This business meeting was the best ever, I talked and talked and discussed all the issues that bothered me for two years now. Maybe because Im leaving soon, I didn't really care.
But well I was shocked that I left a really nice impression.

When saying our goodbyes, I was speechless to hear him telling me 'Stay as nice as you are, I won't forget what you said tonight, and I promise i'll do my best'.

That sentence made me astonished!
----------------------------------------------------------


I didn't really expect things to happen this fast, but well, it did.. I have always shared this with my friends, my wish to have a quick engagement and wedding.
And it's happening!

If you're with the right person then why to wait!! A year would be more than enough for you to make a serious move.. why? Because it' doesn't need exlpanations! You can spend 10 years or even more with someone then discover that he's not the one, and you can be with someone who everyone around you loves- to discover later on that he happens to betray all the people including you.
What makes the real difference is -your inner deep feelings, and your senses. Those don't lie...
just listen to all the voices in your head!

Time is irrelevant. What really matters is the spark, mutual respect, understanding, and for you both to share the same ambitions, goals and dreams. Those are things-if not found- can destroy any relationship. And it's what makes love grows... real love... true love... (yes, like the one in movies)

Tomorrow is a big day for me and a real turning point, I'll be Mrs Faris Uraidi. Im too excited. Heared many girls talking about how hard it is, but I feel so relaxed and peaceful.
Im expecting to get a little nervous though, but it all depends on 'T'. So we'll wait and see... it's funny because when we're together we don't stop laughing, and when we have something serious -like family formalities- it feels a little bit weird and awkward.

Time flies. This week was hectic, as I couldn't sleep, part of it was from the excitement I guess, but the big part was because we have so many things to do in a very short time.
But this is what I call the best, most fun '3aj'a' -fuss- anyone can have.

So next time I will be blogging, it will be with a ring in my finger with my beloved's name engraved on it... umm wonder how would that feel...!

17 Comments:

  • At February 09, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    DIMAAAAAAA,,,,or Mrs. URAIDI...inshallah zawajet il 3omor:) I'm so extremely much very extra happy for you:) ENJOY evry second of it, and you wont get nervous, for you love him so much! you'll just be calm, and try to stay AWAKE so you remember every single detail abt it;) Alf mabrook, Dima and Faris, Allah yihanneekom ou yibarikilkom:)

     
  • At February 09, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    YAAAAAAAAAY Dima or should I say Madam Dima :D .. alf alf alf alf alf mabrook dear, this is great, hope for you and your husband a very very very happy life together.
    Your such a sweet girl and you deserve the best …. Mabrook again :)

     
  • At February 09, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mabrook ya Dima! :) Very happy for you.

     
  • At February 09, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mabrook ya Dima! :) Very happy for you.

     
  • At February 10, 2007 , Blogger Ammar said...

    Cool! congratulations!!

     
  • At February 10, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ALF mABROOK!

     
  • At February 10, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    nido... wish you were here yesterday! we had the most amazing party ever.. i'll send you pictures right now! 7abeebty Nido his name is 'T' ==> from Tiger :P
    Not Faris LOL :$:$:$

    maioush.. thanks dear, tislamy! 3o'balek :)

    roba, averroes, salam.. thank you all :D

     
  • At February 11, 2007 , Blogger Maijaury said...

    I just wanted to say that yesterday (the day to be tomorrow in the post) was one of teh greatest days in my life.
    Dima was so happy and she and 'T' were perfect. You can not imagine what it meant to me seeing you that happy (not just words Dood.. not just words)
    I love you guys ALF ALF ALF mabrook :)
    Inshallah in teh wedding we'll dance even mooore!! lool

     
  • At February 11, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    miso... it was amazing :D I didn't expect it to be as great as it was... now, that I've seen how talented we are in dancing ;P I can't wait for the wedding!!! Thanks for being there... You girls, made my day and happiness complete!

    **hugs**

     
  • At February 11, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    lol, My deep apologies:p how would I know!!! loooool...alf mabrook for a7la couple:) wish I was there!

     
  • At February 11, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    congratulazioni! ^^

     
  • At February 11, 2007 , Blogger Mais said...

    Congratulations! Alf Alf Mabrook and inshallah tethani :)

    we don't know each other (i guess! cuz sometimes life surprises you and makes you feel that it's smaller than you ever expected)
    anyway, i came accross your blog while browsing others, and i got hooked to your writings and style (found it very interesting) i liked you thoughts a lot, and most of the times while reading i have either a smile on my face with i-know-exactly-what-u-mean kinda of feeling...or i just nod my head and say oh my god! yes yes i can very much relate to what this girl is saying

    don't want to make this any longer, so congrats again and wish you all the best and the ultimate happiness :)

     
  • At February 12, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Oriental Arabesque... thanks a lot dear for the very sweet comment

    Well, Im honored :) Im glad you like my writings! It's indeed a small world, and there are people out there who you've never met, yet you can relate to and feel close as if you've met sometime earlier.

    It makes me happy to know that what I write is read by people who appreciate it, and can draw a smile on someone's face :)

    Thank you!

     
  • At February 12, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    nido.. it's ok,,, there's still the wedding :P

    alba.. thank you :)

     
  • At February 12, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    7abebti Dima,CONGRATULATIONS :)
    I'm so happy for u...I wasn't there but I'm sure it was a great party...I can tell from the happiness I felt in ur voice when we talked...&it really feels great to see a great friend who u care a lot about as happy as u r...
    Wish u all the best & may life hug u with open arms all thru ur journey...

    Congrats again sweetie...

     
  • At February 12, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Lailoot... :$:$:$ thank you dear, I appreciate all the phone calls and msgs and you- showing up on saturday when I knew it was not really easy for you.. I appreciate it all!

    You didn't miss a lot, as Asem has some really nice surprising plans for the wedding ;)

    Glad you liked the pictures :D

     
  • At February 15, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    mabrook Dima.. :)

    I like ur blog.. and this post specifically was a good thing to start viewing in ur blog..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home