Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

months ago...

I remember months ago, I kept teasing 'T', as I knew his dad likes to write poetry.. I used to say why don't you ask him to write a poem for me, and at that time I remember exactly the way he used to look at me! As if to say- what on earth are you talking about..

And now it's just happening... first time his dad has seen me he wrote me one, and today as I was having lunch he came up with another..
It's a feeling that's hard to describe.. I feel so precious and valued! All my prayers are answered, never asked or dreamt of more !



5 Comments:

  • At February 28, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm so jealous now .... It's not like I want the same to happen... I want to have a son about to get married like Nimer and write poetry for his future wife!! :D
    God that is sooooooooo awesome!

    One amazing side of our culture that no one seems to ever appreciates!

    May god bless you and Nimer, and his lovely father!! (and ofcrouse the rest of the families)

     
  • At February 28, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    7amaki is amazing! great words!!
    I wish my Father-in-law is a poet!! If he was a poet, you think he'd write such a thing for me? naaaa....that's because your are so special Dima!! And yes you are blessed:D May Allah bless you, Nimer, Your family and his, always!

     
  • At February 28, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dimaaaaaaaaaaaa… this is soooooooooooooooo beautiful…
    Oh my god the poem is just so touching.. your father in law rocks :D
    Good luck for you and your husband and god bless you all dear :D

     
  • At February 28, 2007 , Blogger Mais said...

    how sweet :)

    Allah yhaniki bi ur in-laws :)

     
  • At March 01, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    well Qwaider, niyyyyyyyyyyyalha!
    i love the peoms you write, fa she'll definitely be lucky :D

    he would Nido, and much much more sweetie!

    Maioush thank you.. he ROCKS.. yeah! I agreeeee :)

    Oriental Arabesque.. thank you dear

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home