Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

A Smart ASS




I feel sorry for the ones who waste their time on something that I personally see as pathetic- Trying to hide behind a transparent mask by choosing a fake name and identity in a stupid silly attempt to hurt others' feelings.

First because it's a total waste of time as it's nothing but a reflection of how sick they are and unworthy.

Second which is more important is the fact that they don't make the slightest difference. They're too small to even be noticed.

For me, YOU don't even exist. If im seen as bored and lonely, then I see you as disgusting, a loser and a coward. YOU want to make a point then show me who you are first...
I feel sorry for you, REALLY!

You are nothing but
A bug that should be flushed down the toilet... bacteria that can't be seen not even with a microscope...

Guess what?

YOU want a 'clipart' that's related to the subject, here you go... I can't find anything that suits you more... YOU sick smart ass!

12 Comments:

  • At February 03, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What's going on!!? Why are you so upset?

     
  • At February 03, 2007 , Blogger Abed. Hamdan said...

    you put them where they belong!

     
  • At February 03, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    I'm so sorry you had to deal with such a person! take it easy girl! and as you say, life goes on...

     
  • At February 03, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Because... I am upset! And I can't stand another sick maniac.

    Enough is Enough.

    Some people think they're free to cross all lines! Well, They're NOT!

     
  • At February 03, 2007 , Blogger Ammar said...

    What happened?? who crossed the line? and how can we help?

     
  • At February 03, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ::praying secretly:: (Ya rab ma akoon ana) (ya rab ma akoon ana)

    Take it easy ... I think words like "nothing is worth it" are in order here... You're much larger than this and if you will let anyone upset you like that. Then you're not as tough as I thought/hoped you are

    Vote Dima for Iron Woman position :)

     
  • At February 03, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Thanks Averroes.. but I think I got the message delivered clearly to the sick ones out there.

    Qwaider.. loooool ok your prayers are answered :) you're lucky! haha

    I discovered that going silent might not be the best solution, so finally I wrote the post I've wanted to write ages ago! I feel better now :D

    Thoough I still deserve to get the votes for Iron Woman position ;)

     
  • At February 03, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    One more thing Qwaider please, if you don't know the story behind it then you can't judge and you'd better not interfere.
    This post is directed to ONE SINGLE PERSON. The message is firm and clear... thank you :)

     
  • At February 03, 2007 , Blogger هيّ said...

    I second you in every word you said..
    and from my humble experience let me assure you that who ever he/she is..is really SICK..and most probably someone you know!!
    yeah..this is how sick that sort of bacteria thinks..
    cool lady..cause he's got enough problem being HIM..:D
    and your message should throw a cold iced glass of water in his face.

    btw..i wnt through other posts and i find you very special and passionate and clear..
    yeah..i'm that insightful :D ;)

     
  • At February 04, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    e-nadaha.. thanks :D yes you are, I AGREE :) It's nice having you here..

     
  • At February 04, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sorry for that, as abed said: put them were they belong

     
  • At February 07, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    well established

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home