Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

I can't be more SURE

There are things in life that end but with no justified closure.. no real ending! And you feel there are lots of issues that are still stuck.. and you need to find answers to so many questions or at least explanations to some!

Today, I got this amazing feeling, being certain about issues that happened in the past, dead aweful stories but which are still there, they exist and you just want to have the golden key that would bury them forever..
I am so happy, God gave me the weapon , the greatest gift that made me open my eyes.. made me realise that im on the right path and im doing the very right choices ..

There are times when you feel you're not so sure.. or when you keep clinging to certain events - a dark past... Today, finally i feel im free... it's the best feeling in the world..
Nothing is attaching me to the past, but with only one sentence in my head.. 'what the hell was I doing living that kind of life...!!!?'
It's funny how sometimes you think you're happy, yet in the future you experience strong feelings that make you doubt everything that you've ever felt before! Make you discover that you have so many things you can offer and give... you are willing and capable of loving, giving and enjoying.. not only that but being appreciated in the sweetest ways for all and everything you do and for who you really are .. and that would make you thank God for where you are today ..

There's nothing more precious than a sign or a hint that confirms all your doubts.
A comparison between the past and the present that makes you realise how lucky you are!

Today is a special day.. it made me certain that 'I can't be more sure'!
It's a day to treasure forever!

13 Comments:

  • At March 31, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "It's funny how sometimes you think you're happy, yet in the future you experience strong feelings that make you doubt everything that you've ever felt before!"

    I know exactly what this means! It is like believing something is just the right thing for you. However, you change your mind about it later and ask yourself: How could that have been the right thing? And then you just feel relieved.

    Enjoy the feeling, I love your positive posts :)

     
  • At April 01, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    hala.. yeaaaaaaaaah!!! a big big relief.. it's the kind of relief that gives you all the positive ideas and thoughts!! :)_

     
  • At April 01, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    WoW Dima… I’m positive it feels great :)
    I’m so happy for you dear, you know.. there is nothing on earth fells better than knowing that you are doing the right thing, and being sure about it .. really WOW
    I totally can relate to that, but for me, I’m still at the phase where I’m not sure of what I’m doing :S … but I’m praying for a day like yours :D
    God bless you Dima… I wish you happiness in every step you make and good luck with every decision you take :)

     
  • At April 01, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We all need closure. It helps us cope with our lives. Especially in the gray area that surrounds some of our decisions and the uncertainty that accompanies that.
    Happy for you ... and happy closure day to you :)

     
  • At April 01, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Maioush.. i've been there too !! and it was a long long phase.. don't worry dear, one day this will end and your life would be back on track, with everything so clear and nicely organised!
    Hope it will happen soon ! :D

    Qwaider قويدر... it is indeed a closure happy day for me, i see it as a bright sign that motivates me to build a strong start for a new chapter that was directly supported by a real closure.

     
  • At April 01, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Be sure that this will never end, I mean happy closures as long as you believe that what Allah SWT chooses for you is the best, no matter how gloomy it may be at the beggining, cuz later on you will realize it was all good FOR YOU:)

     
  • At April 01, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Closure can bring you peace of mind, less confusion ,less doubts..It means you are satisfied of where you are right now and ready to open a new page..

    Good for you..

     
  • At April 01, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    nido.. it's the only way to deal with everything! If by believing that what Allah has chosen is the best then everything would go smooth and we'd accept easily and move on fast :)

    Noura... yup it gives you everything you need to get to the brighter side without looking back.

     
  • At April 02, 2007 , Blogger Mais said...

    this is amazing....it feels great

    wish you'll always be that happy and positive..and always feeling that your life is on the right track

    all the best :)

     
  • At April 02, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    it's a very thin line between to be sure or not sure..I suffer from this and totally I am not sure these days..

     
  • At April 02, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Oriental Arabesque.. thaaaanks! It's a bless to feel this way, as the doubts are almost always there!

    redrose.. not being sure gives you a real headache! Especially when there's the 'what if' scenario! Hope you'll get a hint or at least a sign to guide you and help you with your choices.. :)

     
  • At April 02, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dima dear, what a lovely way to celebrate spring, new life, new beginnings...and old endings

     
  • At April 02, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    kinzi... wish our spring lasted a little bit longer :S the weather today is not so springish :D haha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home