Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tagged By Gardenia :)


1- If there was a fire at your house and you could save only one thing (item) what would that be?

Nothing... I've been in a serious car accident three years ago and I know for a fact that when such things happen a person just run to save his life, no matter how smart you think you are! In critical situations and real life your mind wouldn't function, your whole body would go numb! Nothing would be taken.. this is a fact,,, you'd panic and hardly be able to move.

2- What is the most embarrassing situation you have been in?

Many embarassing situations.. I can't remember the most embarassing,, I have a very lousy memory, though there's a fresh one that happened this month with my 'friend' who was supposed to be parking her car..

3- If you can do over a part of your life, what will you change?
meeing certain people.. being sincere with those who don't deserve, trusting those who are unworthy, and having faith in losers..

but when I think of it from a different angle, every part of my life made me who I am today!
Every experience I've been through -even if bad- has added a lot to my personality...
Meeting bad people makes us appreciate the good ones.
Going through shitty events makes us enjoy and cherich every single great moment.
Giving to those who don't deserve makes us more careful in our decisions and the way we deal with different people later on.
Being naiive and making wrong choices at some point helps you to be wiser and more mature.. gets you to put your goals high and to set your dreams.. makes you appreciate the importance of having the right ONE who'd walk with you,,, give you all the support you need to achieve them.

Every painful incident builds a stronger you.

Nothing would be changed.

I now tag whoever feels like being tagged!

6 Comments:

  • At March 22, 2007 , Blogger di.di said...

    1- If there was a fire at your house and you could save only one thing (item) what would that be?
    my handphone ofcoz

    2- What is the most embarrassing situation you have been in?
    fell down into a drain @ school infront of my classmates

    3- If you can do over a part of your life, what will you change?
    none... i value those memories, both happy and sad...

     
  • At March 22, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Drama Div@,,, haha that was quick, and nice! :)

    thanks!

     
  • At March 23, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    No, that incident wasn't embarassing at all, just funny :)

     
  • At March 23, 2007 , Blogger Tiger said...

    1-If there was a fire at your house and you could save only one thing (item) what would that be?

    I ll try not to forget me:)

    2- No comment :)

    on 3 I would say a golden rule apply "No Pain No Gain"

     
  • At March 23, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Noura.. yeah *thinking* maybe i should remember something else :$...

    Tiger.. nice seeing you here :D
    'no pain no gain' I agree- a golden rule that is.

     
  • At March 24, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thanks Dima..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home