Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

If you are ... look for the one who is,,,


“Choose to be in close proximity to people who are empowering, who appeal to your sense of connection to intention, who see the greatness in you, who feel connected to God, who live a life that gives evidence that Spirit has found celebration through them.”
~ Wayne Dyer

“If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however, if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that.”
~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

This is how I see it...

* If you are ambitious ==> look for someone who would back you up... give you all the support and access that you need to rise and excel. Look for the one who believes in your abilities and of your determination, one who would see through you and believe in you when no one else does, and helps you to shine and stay at the top. Someone who's as ambitious to believe in himself first and his abilities because this is what you need .. a continuous generous nonstopping source that strengthens your strength and empower your inner power.

* If you are active ==> look for someone who would share your excitement.. one who would share your interests and encourage you to keep and grow them.
* If you are a dreamer ==> look for someone who has his own dreams, so that he would understand how precious those dreams are for you, and would not ask for explanations when pursuing them, instead he'd walk with you hand in hand towards achieving them. It kills you from the inside to be with someone who has no dreams (what I call ' a dead useless soul').
* If you have a strong personality ==> look for someone who'd have an equal or a stronger personality.. to be with other than that would be unfair to you, as you'll have to change part of who you are, and unfair to him as he'll be nothing but a loser standing next to you.


* If you are loyal ==> be with someone who's as loyal, it'd be a total waste of time to spend your life next to a cheater or a betrayal. A total waste of life too!

* If you are hot blooded and passionate ==> look for the one who'd share your adventures and enjoy them! Being with someone who's cold might cause you a heart attach at a very young age!

* If you are honest and don't accept even white lies ==> avoid liars! Second chances won't be an option, and the very small lie would be so not acceptable. Someone who doesn't give false promises, whose words are always accompanied with actions, whose words are those of a real men.

* If you are sensitive ==> look for someone who's caring and who's as sensitive. One who'd know what to say or do at the very right time... one who'd be considerate and know how to deal with your sensitivity. A rigid stone would be nothing but a cause of a bitter headache.. one who'd never understand when you go down, one who'd never accept you feeling shitty just for the sake of feeling shitty!

* If you are romantic ==> look for someone who can write a poem as a reply to your poetry.. who can give from the heart... who have the ability, willingness to give and not the selfishness to take. One who'd ask you to hear a certain song just because it reminds him of YOU. A person who'd remember your favorite song and your favorite color.. One who believes in sharing!


This is how I see it, and this is -for me- what makes relationships grow and stay strong... but how and why they say 'opposites attract'.. ! ?!
Maybe they do attract.. but I personally don't think it would last for long!!!

what do you think ?!
DO OPPOSITES ATTRACT OR DO BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER?







? YES? NO?...

15 Comments:

  • At April 03, 2007 , Blogger PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

    was about to post a very spookingly similar thing! opposities do attract if their differences arnt in the basics of any healthy relationship just the habbits backgrounds and/or approach, but the principles, beliefs, wishes, hopes and ambitions are similar, it works out..

    being too similar is like mirroring i reckon, its good and comforting to know someone is SO like u but sometimes it flattens out.. or becomes boring maybe.. ma ba3ref :S bas i prefer the opposites attract theory.. similar tastes and beliefs and likes w dislikes, bas differences bi ashya tanyeh to add a little spice :D

     
  • At April 03, 2007 , Blogger Mais said...

    I agree with every single word you said. I can’t be with someone who got a totally different nature than mine. For example: I’m a very talkative and expressive person, and I can’t stand being with a person who hardly talks or is hardly able to carry an interesting conversation. I’m hot and short-tempered too, so cold people just drive me nuts!! I prefer the abu 3aj2a lively type than the cold lazy one… :D

    To summarize this, I need a person who shares the same nature, believes, moral and ethics with me, and of course some differences in taste and interests are required and even essential, they make life more interesting, ya3ni I accept having different taste in music, movies, food and such things..

    fair enough.. :) lol

     
  • At April 03, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    PŕōuđPāŀĩ .. LOL same thoughts I guess :D
    Gemini too?!!!
    The spice would always be there, even if the opposites attract theory is not applied!
    I believe in the 'tanjara o la'at ghataha' theory :) haha

    Oriental Arabesque... EXACTLY! This is what i meant! Imagine being with someone who hardly talks, my life would be so boring that I would start to talk to myself!
    Accepting the differences in TASTE is a MUST. It's part of accepting the person.. but im talking about major characteristics..
    I hate lazy people, so I'd find it nearly impossible to be with someone who's lazy!! :)

     
  • At April 03, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I enjoyed reading your tips.. I really hate liars!!

    Your site is so cute by the way!! :)

     
  • At April 04, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "It kills you from the inside to be with someone who has no dreams (what I call ' a dead useless soul')."
    This statement left me speechless:(

    I don't think there is a perfect recipe for a perfect relationship,and nobody can tell what works and what doesn't.Regardless of how each personnality is,if both are willing to be flexible,understanding and accomodate each other needs,then it wouldn't matter whether they are alike or opposite,beside I do beleive that It is all about luck !! LUCK..LUCK..

     
  • At April 04, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    I prefer to be with someone who has the same believes and dreams! Someone who would lift me up when I feel down, and someone who would LISTEN to me when I need to talk, someone who would fill my life with surprizes!! No matter how small they are...Someone who believes in variety, and knows that routein kills! Someone who would try new colors, tastes and adventures, just for the sake of it:) As, for yr question, I don't think that 100% simillar people would fall in love with each other, or even tolerate each other. There should be some differences to make a lil change in shared life!
    "Great Post from a nice bride"

     
  • At April 04, 2007 , Blogger Sam said...

    I somewhat agree with you, my husband and I are the same in alot of things, but we are opposites in many as well, I would not want to have married my mirror image, it would make for a boring life! our opposites add spice to our marriage, and u learn to compromise so you work around your opposites and come to a common ground..

     
  • At April 04, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Rebellious Arab Girl .. thank you :$ nice seeing you here.. my blog is so MEEE- this is why i just love it! LOOOL

    Noura .. YES! LUCK LUCK LUCK.. !!! I totally agree! it's like 'ilbateekha il imsakara'.. this is what T keeps saying :D

    nidoooo.. so I can say you're lucky :P Jihad is all that and a little bit more :P Big hellos to him!!! btw we were out (me and mais) today o jibna seertek.. you ears ma rannou :P :P LOL

    Sam.. to be different in minor issues but the same in ethics, values, faith and goals! And as you said it depends on how much you are willing to compromise and concerning what issues (major, minor)!?! :)

     
  • At April 04, 2007 , Blogger Tiger said...

    okay it seems a girls talk over here so am not gonna inturrupt you for a long time:)
    well imagine this senario if you r hot blooded and your partner is hot blooded what do u think its gonna be "Volcanic erruption"

    see in relations that last if they r identical they ll not fit together they have to complete each other one cool that can absorb one hot blooded but sensitive not to hurt..

    one ambitious and one sacrifice his own ambition to make his partner fullfill his ambition or target otherwise u ll find the man working in USA and his love would be working in australia so one of them has to sacrifice.

    now in intrests yes they can be alike
    like romantic or funny or music or eating habbits or sleeping habbits but in main issues they should complete each other in order to have the harmony

    o slametkooo sheklee tawalet 3aleeko hal marah

    by the way one question u were saying that if u r romantic
    if ur honest..if u r hot blooded

    tab what put my mind into puzzle that some ppl r all of that so I think who is all of this his partner would exist in fantasy world:)any way life is not perfect why a partner should be!

     
  • At April 04, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Tiger .. I'd rather to have 'Volcanic erruption' than being with someone who's as cold as an ice!

    I don't believe in they have to complete each other anymore.. maybe this is how you see it! I don't see it this way.

    No one said anything about perfection! Life is not perfect and we as human beings are not and will never be.. the point is that there are compromises and it depends on how much is the person willing to compromise... Those are main charateristics, if not there or if for example he's a liar this doesn't give you the complete each other image.. this means a DISASTER!

     
  • At April 04, 2007 , Blogger PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

    no sweets im on the opposite side of the zodiac :D a proud sagi :rages: (we are the closest there is to a gemini, minus the double vision :p)

     
  • At April 04, 2007 , Blogger Tiger said...

    See one point if they r alike in everything they would never submit compromises no sacrifice at all..

    when a man submit himself to the idea of marriage the first thing he should comprimise is his personal ego..his unwillingness of sharing ..his desire to control..and his hostile behaviour when competition arise.

    for a women (I dont know too much about this part :) )
    she should comprimise the sensitivity of girls(no offence girls r more sinsitive and gentle)

    the acceptance of letting someone take control or share control..the rest she was when she living with her family.

    the best marriage is when a man become a friend of his wife and a wife nurture her husband like a mother which is definitly requires completing each other in basic skeleton of charecter not to be alike..

    ezhe2tooo 7akee fadee o lat o 3ajen wela akamel :)

    regarding volcanos u ll love them sometimes but a cool husband that can understand is a great one also unless entee bet7ebee eykooon el 7emesh abo el shawareb abo zaid el helalee then yeah volcano is the solution:)

     
  • At April 05, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    PŕōuđPāŀĩ... yay! like my little sister :) the double vision and the moodiness I guess :S those are the Geminis.. I am a proud Gemini !! *smiling*

    tiger.. 'the best marriage is when a man become a friend of his wife and a wife nurture her husband like a mother which is definitly requires completing each other in basic skeleton of charecter not to be alike..'
    A wife like a mother.. :S umm I TOTALLY disagree! even my T would disagree.. c'mmon! This might be the image of what men wanted in the 17th century! HELLOOOO!!!

    volcanos doesn't mean 7imish.. it doesn't mean the shawareb abou zeid or whoever you call him.. anyway what I like or don't like is not the point here.. plus I already find my ONE, and he's far away from abou zeid il i dunno what :S

     
  • At April 05, 2007 , Blogger Tiger said...

    well no common it is not 17th century a man never been his wife friend in the 17 century

    any ways I dont want it to be an argument bas put in ur mind as an advise from a male although guys seems solid ,tough from outside and easy going but belive me from inside they are kids that looks for some care from a gentle hand..
    and that what I meant by nurturing
    not necesserlay you would be ur husbands mother bas he has to feel your care and gentle touch wishing u all the best of luck:)

     
  • At April 05, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    thanks!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home