Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

personal ? too personal!?

Im glad that I took a break.. a time away (some of you might smile thinking it's hardly to be considered 'a time away'.. that was too short)! well for me it was, short, long, whatever, it feels great and refreshing.. Im ready and BACK,,, this is all what matters (for the ones who like the fact that im away, sorry to disappoint you.. but Im BACK and strong!)!!

I had many people asking me about the reason that made me go silent, and others who told me that they miss reading my posts. A dear friend who's in the other part of the world said I should send him my posts in an e-mail if I want to stop, which made me realise that it's time for me to be back! Especially now, that Im so hyper and in such a funny mood. This would be the right time to get back.. I terrible miss my pink corner.

I needed time away, because blogging became more like an addiction for me! And I needed to get in touch with my friends and family,, so that later on I wouldn't regret not making the right use of my time here.

And another reason is that I started to get bothered from the fact that I can't differenciate between what's personal and what's too personal! So I sometimes cross the lines and there were many times at a certain point when I felt this would be unfair to the closest ones to my heart. Being transparent and an open book, make it extremely hard -nearly impossible- for me not to share so many things that should be considered 'personal.. or too personal' , and just keep them to myself,,
I would have a conflict inside me .. and get extremely confused, thinking whether I should blog things or not, and then most of the times I end up blogging them!! which is not so wise! Really.

I had plenty of time for myself, was super active , active and more active. I did new things (for the first time), funny interesting things, and made some great decisions. All of which are for the best inshalla...

24 Comments:

  • At April 24, 2007 , Blogger kinzi said...

    Welcome back!! I missed you, but KNEW you'd be back soon!

    So, did I miss some bad news along the way?

     
  • At April 24, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    thanks Kinzi.. bad news?!!!??? what? why? how come?!!!

    no bad news ...!!! all is great :D :) :D

     
  • At April 25, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Welcome back DaMdOoOoM ... we miss you walahi... i personally miss reading your posts in your pink corner :) .. welcome back ya amar :)

     
  • At April 25, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    welcome back!! fresh and strong:D

     
  • At April 25, 2007 , Blogger Sam said...

    welcome back..:) glad to see u posting again:)

     
  • At April 25, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    welcome back..that is it, you got your vacation and no more !!!back to work :))))

     
  • At April 25, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Welcome back Dimzzz!

     
  • At April 25, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Maioush.. yeah i missed posting too! it feels great to be back :)

    nido.. fresh and strong!!!

    Sam.. yup and soon will be commenting too ;)

    O.. thank you !

     
  • At April 25, 2007 , Blogger PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

    nawwarat walla *hug*

    i know EXACTLY what ur talking bout since im going thru the same thoughts lately as well, im usually a very private person and blogging made me realize its so much easier to type than talk bout certain issues and i felt i might be a little more linient with how much i give away bout myself..

    welcome back *hug*

     
  • At April 25, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    PŕōuđPāŀĩ.. yeah it's really hard..! not to know when to stop especially that it's really easy to get carried away.

    *hugs*

     
  • At April 25, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    welcome back"life goes on" yeah I second you that sometimes we post lines are very personal and sometimes it's not a wise choice, but I think we can feel comfortable when other shares our thoughts and enlighten certain sides we don't see while reading their stuff.
    Glad you are active..super active also.
    PS. I like the way you choose ur post's photos.

     
  • At April 25, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    redrose.. :D a second thought always helps, but I still believe that some things should never be shared! It's hard to apply, but it's the best way to keep away from all the troubles.

    They're nice.. no?! I spend quite a time looking for the nice ones that I feel they 100% fit and go with what I write.. it just makes me smile every time Im in my pink corner!

     
  • At April 26, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Walla yemken am loosing my mind..I was sure I left a note for you to welcome u back..

    it is alright, it never hurts to say it again..you were really missed..

     
  • At April 26, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    YAY you are back :) I am glad you made good use of your time. Yalla make up for what you have missed and start posting hehehe ;)

     
  • At April 26, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Hala.. it's nice to know that whenever I have a thought in mind, an idea.. or anything, i can just blog it ,,, the feeling is so precious!

     
  • At April 28, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    welcome back.. love your posts.. you have a lot of fire and spark in your writing.. love it! :)

     
  • At April 28, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    noura.. i guess my blogger.com goes crazy sometimes! i just got your first comment.. and now the second one! thank you.. :) im back now, but with less posts I guess because im being extremely busy! but well it always feels great when Im done late at night and know that I can post whatever on mind.. :)

    Rebellious Arab Girl.. thank you! I love your new look, it's so full of life!

     
  • At April 28, 2007 , Blogger sweetlikearose said...

    welcome back
    and this "time away" is very important for everyone ...

     
  • At April 28, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    bara2 .. thanks! it is indeed, coming back fresh , strong and with so many new ideas and thoughts!

     
  • At April 28, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Once upon the time my friend, I decided to get a Blog-Break and for the same exact reasons, you came back soon , fresh and funny,,, thats so cool ,, good for you btw

    but me! i ended up in a a Blog-coma

    :s

     
  • At April 28, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Abu 7amarneh.. Blog-coma!! LOOOL from where did you get this? haha .. hilarious!

     
  • At April 28, 2007 , Blogger Life said...

    Ok Noura.. I think .. its happening to me too..

    I came here to read the rest of the comments thinking I have one myself.. but sheklo I am losing my mind :D

    Bas any way.. welcom back Dima..
    I love the way you write your mind..

     
  • At April 28, 2007 , Blogger Life said...

    ok.. another thing is wrong.. I am trying to write a comment on the other post.. your recent one.. bas.. there is no (add a comment link.. or something... ) what going on :)

    is it me??

     
  • At April 28, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Life.. I just got your comment :S It's really weird what's happening here.. Why is it happening to me :( :(
    On the other hand im getting two comments from everyone :D LOOL

    As for the recent post, Im sorry -my mistake, it seems I blocked the comments by mistake :$

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home