Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Monday, May 21, 2007

It is OURS.

As I woke up today, I decided to wear the uniform's dress for the first time to work since I lost so much weight and had my hair down to go with the look.. with a big smile on my face, I started the day.

I always meet our neighbour- who's my age- and who I meet almost every morning when I go to work. It's a great feeling since it makes me feel better about waking up in the morning, realising that Im not the only one who's awake!
As I was driving my car, and he was coming out of his house, I waved to him my 'good morning'..
and as he was smiling -waving back, I was waving again .. but this time I was trying to tell him something.. and then again I got another smile (a wider one).. another wave and then I realised it's a hopeless case so I opened the window.. and he just kept on waving - faster and giving me those smiles.. then I said 'Oh, but this is our car'

As he was waving and smiling- smiling and waving, and since we both have the same car and same color, it seems he got all mixed up ! I've never seen anyone blushing like that.. then he said 'I thought you're trying to tell me that you're late... ' hahaha!!! How funny!


How would my day be anything but nice if it started with this... !!! what a lovely day!

8 Comments:

  • At May 21, 2007 , Blogger Mais said...

    that was sooo funny :)

    have a lovely day..

     
  • At May 21, 2007 , Blogger هيّ said...

    Ya Dima..Allah yes3edek ya rab :)
    bas 2oleely..eza ne2es waznek keteer oo enty fel soora de rofaya3a kteer..yeb2a da esmo belmasry::
    Ta32eeeeeeeeeeeed :D :D

    I wish u great days..all the time :)

     
  • At May 21, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Oriental Arabesque.. thanks! you too ;)

    e-nadaha.. :D :) :D
    well da aslo lozoum il wedding ;) hahaha

     
  • At May 22, 2007 , Blogger kinzi said...

    You are too cute!

     
  • At May 22, 2007 , Blogger kinzi said...

    Dima, excuse me for being so bold to ask, but will you have a wedding event that I could come and wish you well? :)

     
  • At May 22, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Thank you Kinzi.. well Im not so sure about the wedding events, as we're extremely busy.. my sister's wedding will be at that month too! :D so you can imagine all the mess.. haha As soon as I know, will let you know dear.. that's so sweet of you! :$

     
  • At May 23, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    i hope i get as luck as u, and find myseld a pair of brown leather high heels, cause its really hard to shop for shoes here in jordan

    u r lucky :)

     
  • At May 23, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    manal yusuf.. oh yeah it's definitely hard !!! And to find the style, and comfort in one.. it's even HARDER. Good luck ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home