Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Pink Delights

I was tagged by Manal,

List 10 simple pleasures and the rules are as follows:
1. You have to list exactly 10 points.
2. You have to tag 3 bloggers when you are done.

1. The sea! I love the sea.. I'd spend hours sitting on the beach watching the sunrise or sunset without ever getting bored. The sound of tides is the best music to my ears. The deep sea world just fascinates me.

2. Flying! I enjoy flying, I've always wanted to be a pilot. It is one of my- nearly impossible to achieve- dreams. I always make sure not to miss the landing or departing times.. I love the feeling of freedom one can get to experience when flying.

3. My morning nescafe. I always sleep late, even when I plan to sleep early, I'd be sitting in bed reading and end up sleeping late. I can't remember the last time I slept at 10 or even 11. So my morning nescafe is a MUST. I'd lose all forms of concentration if I don't have it the minute I get to office.

4. Sleeping while watching TV, or reading. There are times when I sleep and I'd still be holding the book. And wake up, with the right page still opened, just to go back to read again. A quick 5 minutes nap gives me all the energy I need for the rest of the day.
5. Getting prepared for a big outing or a special occasion. I enjoy the fuss it takes to get ready on time, I love chosing what to wear a day earlier (including preparing all the right accessories). The make up and hair part are the ones that I enjoy the most. I enjoy making up my mind on having my hair up or down depending on what Im wearing, or chosing the colors of make up depending on the time of the outing.

6. A dream coming true. I don't believe in what some people say, 'you would feel down after you see it happening'. As there will always be new dreams and more dreams,,, and bigger ones!

7. A hot shower after a long tiring day. It's the only thing that takes away all your aches. It helps you to relax and think clearly.. or not think at all. Takes your minds away from whatever there is that bothers you..

8. The feeling of independence. When I bought my car, I had the greatest feeling ever! When I first started working .. that felt WOW! When I stopped taking money from my dad and started to manage my own spendings.. that felt amazing. When I brought my mom things from my travels, and when I got my dad something from my first salary.. that felt superb.
9. To feel appreciated. There's nothing nicer than the feeling of being appreciated for what you do.. especially if you're from 'the giving type'. I can't change who I am, simply because this would take away part of who I am. Being with someone who apprecaites your love and give you all the love in return is one of the most precious things.

10. Hearing words that can touch my heart forever. Yesterday night a very dear friend told me, 'after you leave, I will miss you like no other'. It made me tearful, but it touched my heart so deeply... Knowing that I make a difference in someone's life, and I own a little place in people's hearts make me glow with happiness. Or when a precious cousin once told me, whenever she's in Dubai's airport to pick up someone, she'd be remembering the times I was there.. and wishing it was me, coming out with my bags and big shining smile. Those are the kind of words that I treasure forever.


I tag nido, Sam, and Abed Hamdan. Enjoy !!!

10 Comments:

  • At May 06, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    i like the pick delight part hehehe really you're good with titles

     
  • At May 06, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    manal yusuf.. thank you dear :D but it's PINK delights :P NOT pick!! LOL though 'pick' doesnt sound so bad ;)

     
  • At May 07, 2007 , Blogger Life said...

    Very nice...
    Its fun to read peoples pleasuers.. I totally agree on the independancy part..
    It is a great pleasur ...
    mosh dayelle ella el sayara enshallah :)

     
  • At May 07, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Life.. inshalla soon !! it's the best feeling ever ;)

     
  • At May 07, 2007 , Blogger PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

    i enjoyed this i luuuuuuuurve the sea too, one of the reasons i wud never go back to jordan is that there isnt an accessible beach..

    and i share with u the passion for independance, especially financial independance wow shu gheir! i love taking responsibility, and just hate asking my parents for anything lol i guess thats what made me start working at 17! freedom and independance shud be cherished and not abused. it saddens me when i c ppl taking them for granted :S

    bless ur soul bannout! *hug*

     
  • At May 07, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    PŕōuđPāŀĩ.. Yeah and Im just too excited that im leaving to a place where I can reach the sea easily !
    They even say that people who live close to the sea are more cheerful :D

    Yeah, you're totally right about independence and freedom.. -it's sad to see some people take them for granted ! Those two are the reason why I would never think of staying home with no work.. and not to forget how work has a big role in shaping the personality and all. ;)

     
  • At May 07, 2007 , Blogger Mais said...

    I enjoyed reading a lot :) and just like Dima i very much agree on the independence part, it's a great feeling. What's even better is being able to make some of your parents dreams come true, by helping them with your own money after you start working...it feels great i can tell :)

     
  • At May 07, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Oriental Arabesque.. and you don't get to really appreciate all the things the parents offer and offered- before you start working :$

     
  • At May 08, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    7abibti Dima,

    You ll always have a special place in my heart ...

    See u soon in Dubai, this time enti wel 3arees in shallah ;)

    Allah ma3aki

     
  • At May 09, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Linda.. :D *hugs* ana wil 3arees.. ah shayfeh :P miss you!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home