Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Surprise!!! it will EAT you ALIVE..

It makes me laugh when I hear about the ones who plan to do something devilish.. knowing that it's totally wrong and can never be justified ,,, they intend to do it and decorate their devil work.. they spend months or even years to draw the scheme, and they follow the steps carefully and skillfully .. they do whatever it takes to get to what and where they want.. they do all the unaccpeted twisted things and behaviors,, they create all the sick thoughts .. and then when they get there, you hear them saying 'Oh, I think I feel a little bit guilty!'.. well guess what?!... Good for you!!! you deserve it .. and now the fun part is gone, it's time to handle the consequences.

There's nothing worse than this feeling that tears you to pieces from the inside,, gets to you and pollutes your soul.. and no matter what you do, you'll never change the way people look at you! it will keep haunting you forever.. no matter how much you try, you can run but you can never hide!


There's nothing worse than the inner voices you keep hearing,, than the nightmares you'll always be having... the continuous voices in the background reminding you of how low you are. It will attack you again.. and again! It will EAT you ALIVE.

"Guilt is the source of sorrows, the avenging fiend that follows us behind with whips and stings."
-- Nicholas Rowe


3 Comments:

  • At May 26, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    I think what is worse is when they do these things and then turn around and tell others not to! Or they do these things and rely on their religion to wash away their sins.

    At least if they feel guilty then they do have a conscience but when they don't, they just continue to do more.

    sometimes I wonder how some people can sleep at night with the stuff they've done. I feel guilty and lose sleep over things I didnt even mean to do or did without knowing and these people get to sleep peacefully....

     
  • At May 27, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    SS.. they pray the 5 prayers, yet they do whatever they want thinking that God would forgive. They hide behind religion and think that people won't see through them..

    feeling guilty is a MUST as we are humans, people who don't then they shouldn't be categorised as humans.. something close to animals I'd say or even lower.

    They sleep peacefully YES.. but whatever happens they would still remember.. they will be reminded by the silliest and smallest things of their devil work!

     
  • At May 27, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Yeah that's it! I mean I'm not very religious but at least I don't pretend to be something I'm not. They're a bad example, and it's funny how some people see the truth in them but still don't mind :S

    I guess the way of the world today makes what they do acceptable even if it is against everything that is good and right.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home