Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Friday, May 04, 2007

Ups, Ups, Ups, 'N Downs

There are no UPs without DOWNs.. or so it seems! I don't get annoyed by rough moments anymore.. I don't get bothered by extra stress anymore.. as I believe no matter how dark it can get, soon enough it'll be bright again. It has to be bright again.. this is Life.
If you ever have this question on mind 'Why was yesterday a bad day?!!', then the answer would be simple and clear.. 'So that today or tomorrow would be a great day'.

Cheerful -happy news always come together, at the same time... there were many times when I prayed for signs, and I consider myself an extremely lucky person who gets all the needed signs at the very right time!
Im just too excited to get all the great news in the same day.. it's just too much for me to handle.

I'll be back to studying in a few months' time.. !!! So it's another BIG dream coming true.. Masters in Finance,,, one of my precious dreams is turning to reality! I feel like a little kid who's getting ready for school.. and can't wait to start! I've always wanted to have another degree, im too ambitious to stop at a point.. ! I've always felt there should be no sky for my ambitions.

So I get a colleague commenting on all the great stuff that's happening in my life .. 'you're too lucky, a groom and a higher degree.. what a full package'! .. It took me only one second to reply back.. 'I get them in two.. next time, it would be a PHD and a baby'! If Im to be serious and mad at his ironic tone, it wouldn't really help.. so I thought why not to be even more ironic.. !

Im happy today.. and nothing can ruin that for me! I'll spread my positive energy everywhere .. nothing will make me down! NO more! no time.. no room for negativeness.

10 Comments:

  • At May 05, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HEEEEEEEEY Damdoom… good for you , you are going back to school :D , that’s great… good luck my dear.. :)

     
  • At May 05, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    No Downs Dima! No downs...inshallah forever!! :) Keep shining...No room for a gloomy day:D Best of luck!!

     
  • At May 05, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Maioush.. im so excited!!!! :D It feels AMAZINGGGG.

    nido.. thanks sweetie! im thinking of how would it feel to have homeworks and exams again.. you know those kinda thing! HAHA WoooohooOOooo! ;)

     
  • At May 05, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i know that positiveness is important, but don't you think that some people are not as lucky as you so they don't/can't have the level of hope/possitiveness that you have?

     
  • At May 05, 2007 , Blogger Sam said...

    good luck Dima:) that is great!! I am thinking of doing master in finance too..I have been wanting to do my MBA..but i am starting to change my mind..of course I need to finish my second degree that i started and my accounting designation that i am 1/4 way through..it is hard to study with kids especially if u r a huge procrastinator!

     
  • At May 05, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    adel.. I believe you can decide to be positive or negative, it has nothing to do with being lucky or not! It has to do with how strong you are to face the downs and to be able to always look at the bright side .. do you seriously think my life has always been perfect? no one's life is perfect.. and we ALL go through shitty times, it happens to everyone .. believe me ;)

     
  • At May 05, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Sam .. im sure getting it when you have kids need double, if not triple the effort.. but you can do it ! ;)

     
  • At May 06, 2007 , Blogger Life said...

    That’s a great positive post indeed…

    I love it when people share the good feelings because it's infectious…

    I taxi driver really ruined my morning... until I read your words...

    You are right there are no ups without any downs…

    Actually when you wait for some time to get the things you really wanted... it makes you appreciate it more… and enjoy it…

    So enjoy your blessings… and keep spreading this high spirit…

     
  • At May 06, 2007 , Blogger Mais said...

    great news and great attitude too :)

    so happy for you, congratulations sweets :)))

     
  • At May 06, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Life.. Im glad I made you feel this way, I know how rude and annoying some taxi drivers can be.. this is why I like to share things when im in a good mood ;) ala7e' 7aly abel ma arja3 feeling nos nos .. LOOOL

    Oriental Arabesque.. thankkkk you! *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home