Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, June 02, 2007

keep it up!!!

I like people whom I deal with to be open and honest,, to share their inner thoughts and feelings, and I find it really hard to deal with ones who just hide it all,, I can't communicate with people who hide behind masks. Maybe because I just can't hide anything - or at least not for so long. If Im mad, no matter how hard I try, I ALWAYS show it.. i don't wait for a long time, because for me - it's just like this -the more I wait the worse it gets.

This shouldn't necessary be the right way, or the best way to deal with things .. and because of that it caused me so many problems,,, it was the reason behind the fact that close friends got mad at me at times.. made me lose some old friendships,,, but It's just me.. I say what's there the minute it happens, and no matter how much would that hurt, I'd rather say it LOUDLY and BLUNTLY.

If I got irritated by something or someone ,, nothing would stop me from expressing the way I feel .. no matter how huge the damage would be, I'd rather let it all out and be relieved..

When it comes to blogging though, I believe a person can't say everything. I just can't talk about things freely, and although I insisted on not attending any of the bloggers meetings that happened over the past year or so -I attended few before starting blogging but stopped the minute I started- so that it wouldn't affect the way I write or the way I express things (as that means losing the whole point from starting my own blog), but still with all that.. there are many times when I feel there are so many things that should not be blogged.
The more the readers are.. the less there would be to share!

As much as I believe that I will never be able to blog about certain things,
as much as I admire people who have courage to do so.
I admire people who write about a past personal story,,, I admire people who are not afraid to share a bad painful experience,,, I admire people who are not ashamed of a dark yesterday...
Your stories might inspire others ,, they might be a wake up call for someone,, they can give a weak soul strength by knowing that there are people who suffer- suffered or still suffering -too,, and might help someone in making a brave decision,,, a hard choice or simply help in creating a critical turning point.
Don't be shy.. don't hesistate.. don't think twice.. just keep it up!!!

13 Comments:

  • At June 03, 2007 , Blogger Ammar said...

    Reaching the intellectual ability in understanding that one isn't credible if he or she doesn't set an example of themselves is the key.

    now,on showing anger..I do the same, blunt..and loud, but the state that comes afterwards is the most interesting..complete silence..for a long while.

    Blogging is another thing, you can blog about private things and yet keep some privacy, but as blogs are minds online, I'd like to think that to me..there is no "self censorship", it depends on the person, and the topics usually addressed I suppose.

     
  • At June 03, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Ammar.. i liked the 'compete silence for a long while', i know what you mean!

    then I'd say you don't have many interesting things to share.. haha! if you do then you'll need the self censorship.. believe me :P !!

     
  • At June 03, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    I think that each blogger has a blog that represents his/personality! Each one shows his kind of interests & tries to share it with the rest in his own way...
    I like yr blog and tells a lot about you Dima;)

     
  • At June 03, 2007 , Blogger PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

    by now u know i appreciate bluntness :D i cant stand sugar coating, some things are meant to be heard in their raw form. and some ppl push u hard enuf to say the raw form..

    i'm somewhat similar to u in my blogging personality since i cant talk bout everything and anything in my private life on a blog.. bil nihayeh everyone enjoys a level of privacy. sometimes it might sound ok to speak up on a blog since its a virtual world where u chose not to meet any of the readers and might feel ur not that exposed yet u feel u spoke ur heart out.. but, it only works for some of us. and i too admire the ppl who have it in them to speak freely and publically bout their deepest issues and past experiences.

    personally id rather keep my skeletons in my closet ;) warm and cozy :D

     
  • At June 03, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    nido.. whenever i read about your cooking i keep thinking- when will i be able to do so :$ I've learned how to do rice haha.. i wrote all the recipes you can think of (b daftary il tabekh.. al ya3ni)! but I didn't apply anything .. allah yostor :$

     
  • At June 03, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    PŕōuđPāŀĩ.. i'd rather keep it in my closet too.. because i have no other choice! but there are many times when 'jildy bibda iy7okny'! haha.. i was thinking about it the other day and who knows maybe one day i'll have one based on total anonymousity where I can write everything and anything.. now it's definitely not possible..

    I do believe that the more the readers are.. the less there would be to share!

     
  • At June 03, 2007 , Blogger PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

    dima: well of course it wont be possible now :p u just gave out ur tactic :evil:

     
  • At June 03, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    PŕōuđPāŀĩ.. LOOL

     
  • At June 04, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Well for me I'm a private person, sometimes I'll tell all and sometimes I will say nothing. secretive one time, open the next. If I had a blog I would probably go on and on about nothing (like a seinfeld blog!) and I'd probably be the only one commenting on my comments LOL

    You can't say everything you want to in a blog, the same goes for real life too. Some things just cannot be expressed in all forms of communication and some things are better not expressed at all.

    A blog is an expression of what you want people to see you, it may be all that you are or it may be only a glimpse of the whole you. There is no right or wrong way about any form of communication or expression, everyone will do things their own way. Some will do it the way others do and some will walk their own path.

     
  • At June 04, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    :) you are too sweet! :)

     
  • At June 04, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    SS.. I think if you start your own blog and keep it open (talking about everything that crosses your mind- past and present,, hiding nothing) it would be a very interesting one and i'd be one of the 'every day' readers ;)

    I believe my 'simply me' is a real reflection of myself.. people who knows me in person would know exactly wht I mean! when I first started it I had the close to zero readers, and this is when it was reflecting the 99.999% me but now.. i'd say it's reflecting the 60% or less ! But it's still me.. in every way, though with more red lines and nono Zones !

     
  • At June 04, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Rebellious Arab Girl.. your 3 parts stroy inspired me :) im glad you posted it.

     
  • At June 05, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    hmm yeah I may just as well start one so I can shove my ideas down people's throats hehehe

    although I wonder if and when i do start one, id probably develop writers block and that would be so typical lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home