Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

a MAJOR change

I have always looked for a change, and needed a change... I remember saying the one and only sentence over and over again.. I don't need any change, it won't be enough.. I need a MAJOR change.

Looking at myself now, I can see it all happening and more! So im blogging using my new white adorable MAC, from my place -which is in the other part of the world- and with a new perspective on life and living coming not only from a wife and a student, but from a Jordanian who's living abroad too!

I remember getting here was difficult not only because of all the jet-lag and all the stupid stopovers we had to do but because I was still in a shock trying to digest all the changes that happened to my life in a very short period of time.

Saying goodbye was not easy- it's the worst thing I can think of. There's nothing harder.. or more depressing! The worst part and the hardest one was before the goodbyes! it's when you keep thinking of the all the times you'll miss all the ones back home even before it happens. After the goodbye, it becomes easier.. not because you'll stop missing all those who have this special place in your heart, but because it's happening.. you're living it.. there's nothing you can do about it.. but to wait for and dream of the time and minute that you'll all meet again.

Life is all about learning, and being a student again gives me this great fulfilling feeling of being useful,.. making a wise use of my time and life, and working on being someone not just anyone...

It is a whole new world! It is a MAJOR change.

18 Comments:

  • At August 01, 2007 , Blogger Sam said...

    glad to see u posting again...i've enjoyed looking at your pictures...change is good i guess...moving across the globe is hard but u will soon adjust to it all, moving, marriage and going to school..:)

     
  • At August 01, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Alf mabrouk, w allah yehaniki.. It is always hard saying goodbye and leaving your loved ones behind, but this is life..
    Best of luck to you and your husband as you start your new life together in a strange land.. :)

     
  • At August 01, 2007 , Blogger Ammar said...

    I might be the first one to welcome you back..so welcome back, and alf mabrook again!

    From the pictures..I gather you moved to australia, and its already tomorrow there, so as I comment on your future post, from my present and your past, I have to admit that your weird/funny posts were missed these past weeks!

    El mohem wo bala tool seereh wo kotor 7aki..welcome back..keep us posted, and say hi to Mr. Simply Me and all the kangaroos in oz

     
  • At August 01, 2007 , Blogger Maioush said...

    I missed your writings Dima, yeah I know how you feel now, 3 years ago I went through the same thing, leaving everybody behind, the goodbyes, the mixed emotions, and the hope for meeting them again soon.
    Major changes can be hard, I mean it’s different, we need time to adjust ourselves woth the new environment, it takes a while till we get used to it.
    Wish you the best luck in the world, alf mabrook again my dear :)

     
  • At August 01, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    inshalla u will be granted all u wish for, dear.
    afaf

     
  • At August 01, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    where are you now Dima?

     
  • At August 01, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    1st: Alf mabrook ...
    2nd: Welcome to el ghorbeh
    3rd: It's not that bad when the one you love is right next to you
    4th: You're only a phone call away, so don't be upset .. you've grown up to a lady now ... so enjoy the new phase, and new stage .. And when you go back to visit, it will have more meaning :)

    it's ok .. you'll do great inshallah

     
  • At August 01, 2007 , Blogger Tamara said...

    Welcome back Dima ! I missed your posts, enjoy all the new things and the great changes in your life.

    Looking forward to all your posts from OZ ....

     
  • At August 01, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    sam.. thank you :) yeah I'll get used to it.. it needs time but it's still a nice change !

    noura.. it is hard! i don't mind anything but the only think that I always try to avoid is saying goodbye, so I tried my best to avoid it this time but my parents insisted on coming to the airport! it was so sad.. one of the hardest moments of my life!

    ammar... hahaha ! that's a funny comment.. so you missed my weird/ funny posts ;) am I unique or what !!! :) :D

     
  • At August 01, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    maioush.. thank you!!! :D it's exactly the way you described it.. mixed emotions.. !! you need time to analyze it all and digest what's really going on.. :)

    thank you Afaf, and thanks for your sweet comment on the previous post!

    Qwaider :D yeah you have all the experience when it comes to living and working abroad etc.. ! yeah I guess going back there would have a totally different meaning.. :)

    tamara.. thank you dear! i missed blogging and reading others' blogs too.. now I have to catch up with all that i've missed.. haha it's a great feeling to be back !! :)

     
  • At August 02, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Dima!!

    Before you get TOO busy, can you walk us through your wedding day with a few photos?

    I'm thinking of you and praying for you - both!

     
  • At August 02, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Hey Kinzi :) I would love to! but I can't .. not on my 'Simply Me'! you're welcome to see them on my facebook account though.. anytime ;)

     
  • At August 03, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yaaay welcome back to the world of blogging.. we missed you.. hope you had a great honeymoon! ;)

     
  • At August 03, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Rebellious Arab Girl.. thank you! :D yeah it was all great.. I missed blogging too! After all this time I thought it feels hard to get back .. but after the first post, things just get back to normal again ;)

     
  • At August 04, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Macrouk Dima :)

     
  • At August 04, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Anonymous.. thanks :) I assume you're saying Mabrouk :)

     
  • At August 05, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Welcome back Dima, you have been missed :)

    Saying goodbye is hard indeed, but it is part of life.

    Best of luck

     
  • At August 06, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Hala.. thank you :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home