Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Question/ Answer


I've been tagged by the sweet oriental-arabesque

1. What is your middle name?
R.

2. What color pants are you wearing?
Pj's pants, bright orange with white starts everywhere and pink buttons.

3. What are you listening to now?
Nothing, even if Im home alone Im not a music person. I like the quietness more than anything else.

4. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Breakfast juice.

5. Do you wish on Stars?
Not really.. why would I?!!

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
PINK, PINK, PINK.

7. How is the weather today?
it's sunny and very refreshing.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

My adorable mom.

9. Do you like the person that sent this to you?
Very! I love her writings, and there were many times when I read her posts and would be nodding my head. And although I don't know her personally (only through her writings) I feel that we have a lot in common. I enjoy reading her posts the most. Especially when she writes from the heart.

10. Favorite drink?
Nescafe, Hot choco (as in hot). And Pink 7up as in Cold.

11. Favorite sport?
SWIMMING. of course.

12. Hair Color?
Honestly right now, it's a MESS!! You can see all the different colors at the same time! It's a little bit of everything but mainly it's light (because of Amman's summer, swimming.. etc), though will make it one color ( brown ) sometime soon.

13. Siblings?
2 beautiful sisters.

14. Favorite month?
June, June, June. It's the best month of the year. It's the month I keep waiting for with all the excitement in the world and then when it's over I start to feel a little bit depressed. But July is not so bad after all.

15. Favorite Food?
Spicy Thai, Chinese, Sushi, Turkish Donner, Tom Yom Ammany noodles, TimTam, and wara' 3inab.

16. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Knocked Up, and tonight we're going to watch No Reservations.

17. Favorite day of the year?
4th of June & 9th of July.

18. What do you do to vent anger?
I let it out, try to talk to someone who's willing to listen to everything I say till the end without suggesting any solutions. I like to talk to people who listen when Im angry. Sometimes I write it down or blog it. I rarely keep things inside, because I know if I do, with time It'll get a 1000 times worse.

19. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbie, I used to play with my sister for hours without getting bored. I remember having the Piano as the house, and us fighting over Ken.

20. Summer or winter?
Summer without hesitation. Winter depresses me.

21. Hugs or kisses?
ummm this is a hard one! Depends on the time of the day, the situation, the mood. But all is good .. and they're inseparable anyway. They should always come together as a package!

22. Car or motorcycle?
Car

23. Chocolate or vanilla?
Choco. Only if it was Choco or caramel, that would be Caramel.

24. Do you want your friends to do this survey(tag)?
I enjoy reading it, and I enjoyed doing it, so why not.

25. Who is most likely to do this survey(tag)?
everyone, but I like reading the ones with some creativity and suspense.

26. Who is least likely to respond?
someone who doesn't like to be tagged.

27. When was the last time you cried?
Saturday night! After calling my parents.. but no more .. no more!

28. What is under your bed?
Nothing, I hate to have anything under the bed. Ewww!

29. Who is the friend that you have had the longest?
I have 3 close friends. miso, shoush, and ranoush. I've known Rana for ages, almost 10 years, and the others for 8.

30. What did you do last night?
had a 'decision making' lecture till 9 then walked back home with a friend. Oh now i remember, after that I did some ironing, ate popcorn and donuts and went to sleep.

31. What are you afraid of?
DEATH. To take away those who are close to my heart. Or for my family and friends to get sick.

32. Plain, buttered, or salted popcorn?
Buttered and salted together! Caramel-salted popcorn would be much better though.

33. Favorite car?
My black Tiida with beige leather seats. When I stopped in Dubai on the way here, and even now that Im here, whenever I see a Tiida I can't but keep staring~!!!

34. Favorite Flower?
I dont' really like flowers. I don't know if it's normal but well it's not something I ever wanted as a gift. But if I have to, then anything Yellow would be nice.

35. How many keys on your key ring?
Two. One for the first lock, the second for the second lock, linked to the security card that keeps on peeping inside the elevator!

36. How many years at your job?
almost 3. I miss it!

37. What did you do on your last birthday?
Since it was my last birthday back home, my friends arranged the sweetest birthday ever. It was so natural, we had what we call a 'sha67a' with lots of food.

38. How many states have you lived in?
2 countries. or 2 continents.

39. Did you have fun doing this?
quick. simple. and fun.

40. Who are you going to send this to?
anyone who feel like it...

3 Comments:

  • At August 30, 2007 , Blogger Qabbani said...

    :) nice..

    a Lady who dose not like flower ,hmm
    interested :D

    it was nice to read it , i guess mine will be boring ...

     
  • At August 30, 2007 , Blogger Mais said...

    OMG damdoom thanks for the nice words (i'm blushing)

    i enjoyed reading ur answers A LOT :)))

     
  • At August 31, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    qabbani.. :) Thank you.. no Im sure it won't be boring ;)

    Oriental Arabesque.. Thanks for the Tag it was fun.. don't thank me, it's how I feel. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home