Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Spinning

I was talking on the phone with a cousin, telling her that time flies here and I have so many things to do. And that from the day I got here, which was two days before my lectures started (as I missed the orientation period), I was busy!

So she said .. oh that's really good, so you got inside the washing machine.
This is when I thought I didn't hear what she said.. What washing machine?

And it's true, as the days pass by ... I get to know more what she's talking about! Im part of the washing machine, with everyone else.. spinning inside, and living each day with new things to do. As long as it's spinning, Im safe.. I miss everyone back home but Im still safe as there's no time to think, to miss.. or to look back..

The more it spins, and the faster it gets.. the more engaged and attached I become to the present.. to where I belong now!

It is one of the best things I've heard after I got here.. and now I know what it really means to be inside the washing machine..

10 Comments:

  • At August 21, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    busy is good:) Good for you, for both of you:) I like this washing machine thing:D
    Best wishes Dima!!

     
  • At August 21, 2007 , Blogger Ammar said...

    now where have I heard that washing machine story before..hmmmmm

     
  • At August 21, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    nido.. you were not on msn yesterday 10.30 PM my time! wanted to ask you something :D will catch you sometime today!

    ammar.. ummm , you should be happy! you get to hear the story twice :P :P YAAY!

     
  • At August 21, 2007 , Blogger Maioush said...

    That’s great, I’m glad to hear that you are doing ok, busy is the best thing to do, cuz it’s as you said, you don’t have time to get emotional, you don’t have time to look back, I’m really happy for you Dima :)

     
  • At August 21, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Maioush.. especially when it comes to me! Im a super emotional person!!! :S I get emotional over anything and everything.. haha

     
  • At August 22, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    washing machine could get to you after a while. Positive think it through, you've got your husband..
    you're where you should be at this point in your life, its a wonderful thing. Im happy for u :)

     
  • At August 22, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Batoul.. thank you dear :)! you have to think positively.. no!? otherwise, depression will get to you!

     
  • At August 22, 2007 , Blogger Life said...

    Oh my! First time for me to hear it... It’s so true... So that’s where I have been this whole time!!! :)

     
  • At August 22, 2007 , Blogger Jasmina said...

    Washing machine!!! I have been telling my family that I feel like I am inside of a washing machine or something since the last month.. mesh ma32ool el3aj2a bas 3an jad kteer a7san.

     
  • At August 22, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Life.. haha!! This is where I am now :D what a creative expression that says it all !!!

    Jasmina.. 3amman is always 3aj'a bil summers! i love it in the summer, you'd be spinning for three whole months, then winter always depresses me! it's like where's the fun ! Where's the action! :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home