Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

'what smells I really like'

I have been tagged by Jasmina, and this one is quite different and funny ..

Ok, to make this short and straight to the point, 'what smells do you really like?'


I like the smell of cleanliness, clean laundry, clean bed cover, clean bed sheets, clean pillow, clean dishes.. it's always refreshing

I like the smell of a mowed lawn, mixed with some humidity.. it will always remind me of camping in England, where there was nothing but our tents and this smell that will always be related to that day 10 years ago!

I like the smell of mint lemonade
I like the smell of anything new

I like the smell of fruity hair shampoos. The smell would stick to the hair forever.. and it will just be everywhere..

I like the smell of coconut oil! I don't like coconut, and I can't stand bounty, but I love the smell of coconut oil.
Maybe it is because this also is related to a certain event.. to precious moments that will never come back again, and even if they do, it would still not feel the same.

I like the smell of hot 'mana'eesh'... to be more specific not only their smell I like, but Im missing the taste so badly.

I like the smell of fuel!!! I open all the windows in the gas station, close my eyes and enjoy...

I like the smell of bubble gum, especially when it's original - not fake- the one that makes big bubbles!

I like the smell of ice cream cones, they have this sweet smell that has only one meaning.. get an ice cream scoop now, and most of the times when I get one, it wouldn't really be for the ice cream but for the cone.

I like the smell of love when it's in the air.. who doesn't!!!? Whether it is reflected in two people under an umbrella walking in the rain, or in an old lady sitting in hospital next to her husband's bed.. holding his hand and giving him love and strength.

The tag is:
1. link to the one who Tagged you
2. Type at least 5 Smells you like
3. Tag at least 3 :)
4. Any language :D
5. Photos are an option


Nido, oriental-arabesque, HAYAT
You're tagged!!! ENJOY.

11 Comments:

  • At August 26, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    MMMmmmmm! Have you smelled a eucalyptus forest in the morning dew? That is one Aussie smell I would love to inhale!

     
  • At August 26, 2007 , Blogger Life said...

    I just love this smells tag.. and now I am tagged for the second time :) yupiiiii

    I love the smell of clean stuff too..
    Cheers!!

     
  • At August 26, 2007 , Blogger Tamara said...

    I so agree with clean stuff especially freshly washed sheets and laundry in general, and coconut oil Yum! I don't like coconuts as well but coconut oil reminds me of happy days in the sun : ) nice post !

     
  • At August 26, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    kinzi.. ohh It sounds more like a smell the would stay in the mind and always be a reminder of a certain place. YAY, I still haven't, but I should definitely do!!!

    life.. it is fun :) you will enjoy it ;)

     
  • At August 26, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Tamara .. thank you :) it is so refreshing indeed! coconut oil.. yummie, there were times when I tried to taste it too :D.. the smell is so ummmm WOW! fun in the sun.. EXACTLY!

     
  • At August 26, 2007 , Blogger Jasmina said...

    7abbait 7abbait the smell of love in the air!! it smells the best i think ;)

     
  • At August 26, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Jasmina.. thank you dear.. that was a really nice tag!!!

     
  • At August 26, 2007 , Blogger Mais said...

    yaay..this is a nice tag..i'll make sure to reply very soon

    thaaankssss :)

     
  • At August 26, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Oriental Arabesque.. you're more than welcome.. will be waiting for you creative writings :D

     
  • At August 28, 2007 , Blogger Qabbani said...

    i guess i post a comment ...:S

    any way

    smell of fuel :D yeah its nice ,

    nice smells :)

     
  • At August 28, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Qabbani .. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home