Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

who doesn't love gifts?!

Getting married means getting lots of gifts.. not only spending so much money on one night..! This is something good.. I guess !

I got so many gifts, and all of them were really nice.. and so like my taste and all.. I like how some people succeed in doing that! cause I simply can't.. Im really bad when it comes to this, cause I end up buying things that have to do nothing with whoever I buy them to.. I don't mind buying a pink photo frame as a guy's gift .. or a glittery mug.. I end up getting what goes with my taste!

I like creativity in gifts.. or uniqueness.. it gives me the impression that it was bought after so much thinking and consideration and love!! I can't remember the number of perfumes I got in the past month.. it's funny but true! A perfume as a gift would be an option for me whenever I don't know what to get!

But of course I didn't leave anything behind.. they were all packed with me.. and flying all the way (with a long layover in Dubai) ! One of the loveliest, most creative, -so like my taste-, very unique gift I got was when we were on our way here.. We had a stop in Dubai so I met up with my very sweet special cousin.. I had this really nice neat wrap with a nice tiny ribbon.. and then when I opened it I was like it looks really nice but what exactly is this?

So guys here is the photo.. can you guess???!! people who already know what it is -already heard about it from me- thank you but you don't need to contribute. :)

14 Comments:

  • At August 02, 2007 , Blogger Tamara said...

    Looks like a book mark to me !

     
  • At August 02, 2007 , Blogger Me said...

    Alf Mabrouk!!!
    i have no idea what the gift is, but it is nice! i hope you get to use it for what it is meant to be!

     
  • At August 02, 2007 , Blogger Maioush said...

    Hmmm! Tricky one there Damdoom :D
    I would say it’s a book? Cooking book maybe? I don’t know but it sure looks nice :)
    Yee I give up and I’m really really fodooleyeh :D LOL what is it what is it ?? LOOOOOOOL

     
  • At August 03, 2007 , Blogger Ammar said...

    I think I've figured it out..its a book and its "Anybody Out There" by Marian Keyes!

    I'm actually very good at visual riddles..ask Tamara!!

     
  • At August 03, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    so what is it???
    we ladies r so curious....u know..
    afaf

     
  • At August 03, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    book mark, no?

     
  • At August 04, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's a book transponder!

     
  • At August 04, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Tamara .. Oh Tamara! that was easy because of the book I guess :P yeah it's a book mark :D and the funny thing is that I your comment was the first one.. so I was like this one is definitely easy :$

    Summer.. thanks dear! what's nice about it is that it's always with me.. wherever I am, whenever I am.. because I always carry something with me to read when there's some free time !

    Maioush .. haha.. so you paid more attention to the book than the book mark! Cooking book.. akeeeed la'!! Haha I didn't get the chance to cook anything yet :D

     
  • At August 04, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Ammar.. looool yeah right ;) you got it from facebook.. nanana :P but anyway your answer is wrong.. aham ishy the way you wrote the name of the book and author!!! that was funny.. with confidence kaman!

    salam.. yup :D

    Jason.. book mark ;)

     
  • At August 04, 2007 , Blogger Ammar said...

    LOL! la wallah not from facebook..btw I just checked to see if its there..its not!! I just looked upside down at the cover and gathered that it was Anybody out there by marian keyes!

    ma3nato my visual riddle talents are fading, but you still didnt tell us what it is!! is it
    كتاب الأغاني لأبو الفرج الأصفهاني؟

     
  • At August 04, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Ammar.. oh yeah then you're talented.. there are so many letters missing! WOW! well actually I said what it is.. it's a BOOK MARK!!! :P

     
  • At August 04, 2007 , Blogger Ammar said...

    halla2 kol hal 7afleh 3al bookmark?? wo ana nazel investigations wo forensics with infra red lights and magnifying glasses wo dictionaries to get the words on the book behind the "book mark!" khalas ilek minni the cutest paper clip!

     
  • At August 05, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It’s not only the gift sweetie; it’s the person to whom it’s presented …

    Only SPECIAL people who can understand the meaning of a special gift ;)

     
  • At August 06, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Ammar.. you should be glad I gave you something to think of :P haha.. see sometimes you just don't need to think too much.. LOL

    linda... ohhhh :$ im speechless.. but I still can't forgive you for going to Amman this Thursday :P don't even try :P :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home