Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Sunday, September 02, 2007

My Dashboard




One thing I love.. and I MEAN LOVE about MAC is the F12 option! whenever I open my --->

I can't but press F12. It always makes me smile..
As I never really knew what a widget is or what it means.. and I know Im so not cool by saying this, and since Im new to all this, I've been driving everyone crazy!

And because Im the type of person who hates to see empty spaces and walls, so is my dashboard! So, along with the calendar, calculator, dictionary, I have... World Clock (which I call Home Clock) with Amman's timing.
FrameUp
Since I love everything that has to do with photos,,, taking photos, downloading photos, uploading photos, this is the greatest thing to keep the ones you love to see the most- always there.. and not only that but you can also change the colors of the frame to go with the photo!

Upcoming Birthdays
When it comes to Birthdays Im the worst. I had to memorize my parents birthdays before I leave, and I ask everyone if they want me to remember their birthdays to tell me a little story or just do anything so that the numbers would stay in my head. But not anymore. This is brilliant it's more like a countdown too!



I Love Lamp
This is ok, I love lava lamps, I really do! I would spend hours looking at them and admiring the light, the shapes.. everything, but to be honest those ones are ugly! the design and the colors are so not my style.. but well it will do, I guess, till they come up with something more creative.






Daily Comicsok, this is very sweet. You get to chose your favorite daily comics. So my list of course, has baby blues.. baby blues.. and more baby blues!!





iBart
I like the look!!! very expressive.







Apple Logo
This doesn't really do anything, It's a logo, but not any logo the Apple logo. It's just not possible to have everything on a MAC dashboard without this colored cute apple.. wouldn't really make sense.. right!?!




Whoopee Cushion Widget
This I won't really talk about, I mean it's obvious. But it's the most creative thing I've ever seen. It makes me smile no matter how I feel, and it has 12 different sounds. Imagine 12!! How creative.. short, long, with a musical background, all of them sound so real.. I can't wait to try it in a public place.



9 Comments:

  • At September 03, 2007 , Blogger Qabbani said...

    well, i very bad in finding photos even am an A+ searcher :(

     
  • At September 03, 2007 , Blogger Maioush said...

    LOOOL Dima!! :D el wade3 3endek 3aj2a HAHAHHA
    i can feel the excitement through your words :D . 3aj2a

     
  • At September 03, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    r u serious about trying the Whoopee Cushion in public???
    i wanna be there....

     
  • At September 03, 2007 , Blogger PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

    I can't wait to try it in a public place.


    loool wallahi innek nahfeh :D

     
  • At September 04, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    qabbani.. what photos? :)

    maioush.. it is 3aj'a.. I wish you can see how it looks like.. oh I just love it!!!

    afaf & PŕōuđPāŀĩ.. if you hear all the sounds this thing makes you'll know it's worth it.. it sounds so real.. haha it would be hilarious!

     
  • At September 05, 2007 , Blogger Qabbani said...

    well any kind of photo online ,

    i cant find it fast or as i like....

     
  • At September 05, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Qabbani .. ah, well i don't find them quickly too.. it takes time ;) especially if you're looking for ones with the colors you like. it's hard to find everything in pink.. you know :D

     
  • At September 05, 2007 , Blogger Dino$ said...

    i got that cushion once and i tried on someone... i thought it worked when i heard the Prrrrt then i could smell something and i was like ...

    ok prank is on me! that was A REAL one hahahaha

    not sure they actually sat on it!

    :P

     
  • At September 07, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Islamic ChoCoHoLic .. hahaha! that's hilarious!!! I should get a real one I guess ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home