Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Free Time

Finally.. Im having some free time.. well it's not a real free time, but It's sometime off before the real mess starts.. my final exams. I can't believe the first semester is almost over. It started with an assignment, and all I know now is that Im almost done with the first semester.

So now I want to catch up with what I have missed .. and what I miss the most, which is blogging! It feels as if I want to keep blogging forever, I know that I will be busy again.. and will be away for another while.. not that I want to, but because I have no other choice really.

I want to start to have a routine, where I do things everyday at exactly the same time, I think this way my life would be more organized and I wouldn't feel so busy. It's crazy how some people live here.. they work, study, shop, not only that but spend some hours swimming at the end of the day.. !! I wish I can be just like that.. I think I will, I have to.. otherwise I wouldn't really be enjoying things..

I also realized that Im not dancing in the streets anymore which is a strong evidence that Im getting used to living here.. (dancing in the street means: when you see someone walking towards you, you move to the right (instead of left)... it took me a while to find what's the problem with me not being able to avoid hitting people when walking), now I move to the left immediately.. but then a friend of mine said when I go back home for a visit, it'll be a problem as I'll start to do this dancing thing again.. but that would be with moving to the left instead of right!
it's really confusing.. !

My pinky little notebook (which is quite famous here, many people actually ask to see it during the lectures) with the assignments' deadlines, is in front of me now.. reminding me that maybe I should go back to start with... I don't know from where to start.. the marketing presentation?! Decision Making assignment? online strategic relationships forum? or Leadership case study?! ummm... Im glad the 3 months summer vacation will start in no time.. but my only concern now is that would it really be a vacation?!! I doubt it..

5 Comments:

  • At October 05, 2007 , Blogger Life said...

    welcome back..
    I know what you mean, I dont like it when things are messy around, and there is no routine (I would be surprised if someone told me five years ago that I will be saying something like that) now routine means organized to me.. like you said..

    and let me get this right..
    People avoid hitting each others in different ways.. in different countries!! :D

    p.s
    You should see how people react to my pink pencel,pen,highliter, and note books in MY University.. where they are only used to see, old and boring looking people/girls.. :)

     
  • At October 05, 2007 , Blogger Marvin said...

    I certainly hope you do well on your exams. And I hope you continue what you clearly do so well...blogging! ;-)

     
  • At October 05, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    life.. routine is definitely = to a more organized life.
    Sometimes I really feel like going for a swim or to the gym which is just on the roof of the place.. and I'd still feel lazy.. INSANE.. I KNOW!!

    You should see the guys here.. they wear pink Jackets... imagine?! Bands, caps... so Im seeing Pink almost everywhere..

    Marvin the Martian.. thank you!!! :)

     
  • At October 05, 2007 , Blogger Maioush said...

    well, welcome back really, we miss you so much around here my dear :)
    well, you still have the house and stuff, but i guess it will be a vacation isnhalla. you miss your blog, and we miss you .. can't wait to hear more from you damdoom :)
    good luck in your exams my dear, wish you the best always ;)

     
  • At October 07, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Maioush ... Oh that was so sweet! thanks a lot..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home