Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Can you imagine it happening!?

Can you imagine this happening!?


Being in a country for the first time, and a woman comes to you with a huge smile on her face, and says, you're my daughter's friend... How are you? You used to play together when you were kids!!!

And then you'd be confused.. thinking, where exactly am I!? who's this lady? Is she really talking to me?

Looking at her huge glowing smile and twinkling eyes,,,
you can't but say
YES, I guess it's me!!!

3 Comments:

  • At December 09, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    looool....did you really say yes?!!?
    Hope you're having fun Dima:D

     
  • At December 10, 2007 , Blogger Sam said...

    LOL ...never happened to me..but i guess i would have said as well:) i hope everything is going well u :)

     
  • At December 11, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    nido.. yeah I did.. but then she said are you someone's daughter, then i said oh i think there's a misunderstanding here :D haha

    sam.. you don't want the smile to disappear! would you? ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home