Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Monday, December 24, 2007

Has Anything Really Changed?

Nothing much really since I left.. except for more people complaining about the prices going up!

What really drew my attention though, is the changes in menus and prices in all the outing places.. and the attitude of people working there..

Ok maybe for some this is considered marketing, but for me, I personally see it as a very disturbing way, that would make me think twice before going to that place..
So after lunch, I went to meet with friends in one of the coffee and wireless internet places.. I ordered a small hot chocolate! Who can order more than that directly after having a big day3a meal..

So I was there to pay for my drink, when the cashier asked me.. Would you like any of our cakes with it.. NO
Do you like some marshmallows on top.. NO
Do you like to take another drink.. NO
Do you like to change the size.. NO
...
..
..
and the very last question was : Do you like to order water with your drink..
this is when I thought I can't take it anymore..

And .. well I don't really want to say what happened next!

12 Comments:

  • At December 24, 2007 , Blogger Maioush said...

    LOL, would i dare ask a question, so you are in Jordan Dima? if so neyalek, i haven't been there for more than 3 years, enjoy your time there :)

     
  • At December 24, 2007 , Blogger Sam said...

    o come on...what happened next...do share:) yeh that would drive me up the wall as well..if i wanted cake or anything else i would have ordered it dah...

     
  • At December 25, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    At the same time these places have thier costs to cover rent and salaries etc.....

     
  • At December 25, 2007 , Blogger Maher said...

    i did get the same answers once..oh Yes In Gloria.. Where you in Gloria? They investigate you there with these questions!

     
  • At December 25, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    yup they are becoming so annoying these days, its like normal to walk to yr table every other 5 mintues to ask if we need anything how annoying is that n when u want him fr something he deisappears

     
  • At December 25, 2007 , Blogger Led Zeppelin said...

    It is annoying how some places do that to increase revenue,drive ppl crazy..
    ..but I hope you only criticized the place's policy and didn't rough up the poor employee just for doing his job following instructions.

     
  • At December 30, 2007 , Blogger Lilly said...

    thats annoying!what did u do?

     
  • At December 31, 2007 , Blogger Me said...

    Wishing you and your loved ones a very happy 2008. Enjoy!

     
  • At January 03, 2008 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    maioush.. was in Jordan :) well it was winter there.. if you're planning to go there, then make it summer ;)!!

    sam.. haha.. yeah EXACTLY!!!!

    anonymous.. so?!!! and I have the right to go there and order WHATEVER i want!

     
  • At January 03, 2008 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    maher.. how smart of you! YUP!!!!! :) that's true!

    manal.. oh don't remind me.. this is another story!! This happens a lot.. especially in CANVAS! I stopped going there because of that!

     
  • At January 03, 2008 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    mr.anonymous .. :)!

    Lilly.. ummm, I got mad !

     
  • At January 03, 2008 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Summer.. thank you dear! wish you and your loved ones all the best too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home