Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Monday, December 10, 2007

saying goodbye to singlehood,,

It's just like a disease, saying goodbye to singlehood makes you want all your friends to share the same state, same feelings, same experience.

You see it happening, those who just got married want everyone around -old and new friends- to get married too. It's part of sharing the same thing I guess, or having more things in common.. maybe!!

And it often happens, these kind of conversations would take place.. different opinions and thoughts between those who are single and those who are not... each wants to look at it from their own perspective.. explain it the way they see it... yet there's is no right or wrong in relationships! It's all about what suits you the most.


'
* Falling in love is part of the human condition. Without it you're only living a half life. Everyone needs a partner, it's a basic human need.

- It's not a need. It's a want. And what I want, more than a person to argue with over who loves who the most, is absence of pain. Falling in love leaves you open, relationships mean pain.'

Marian Keyes- Last Chance Saloon

3 Comments:

  • At December 10, 2007 , Blogger Tamara said...

    I have been going through that, I guess the only way to convince others that there is no right and wrong in relationships is to have them go through one and figure it out for themselves ; p

    but seriously, I think its part of sharing the joy, we want to have our friends experience what we have, at the same time have friend couples to go out with : D

     
  • At December 10, 2007 , Blogger Marvin said...

    Yup. I swore I'd never get married, until I found the one woman who could change my mind. ;-)

     
  • At December 11, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    tamara.. honestly, it's more fun to go out with friend couples than singles. So much to share, and they would understand what you're going through more than anyone else!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home