Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Something is WRONG

Ever since I got here, and I was suffering from this deep sudden sleep.. at first I thought it's a Jet Lag, but I doubt that a jet lag can last for two weeks and more!

So I was thinking maybe it's fatigue.. but it just can't be! I mean it's so uncontrollable.. I would be watching a movie, or reading.. and then my eyes would feel so heavy, and I get to a point where I can't even open them anymore.

Not even for a second.. I get to this really deep sleep where I wake up later on not knowing where I am or what Im doing.. It's very disturbing.. the good thing though is that it's not happening everyday!!! But today was one of those days... Am I turning to a sleep addict or what?!! *sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home