Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

what?!!!! again.. please?

I was in this business meeting kinda thing today, and someone who's been working for the university for YEARS now, actually no.. she's the one who's in charge of the student development part, and she asked me something that's just so weird in an oddly stupid way.. I needed to ask twice and make sure that I really got what she's asking right..

After knowing that Im from Jordan, she asked me if we have a stock market there!!!!!!!??

How stupid is that!! But the good thing is that she made a total fool of herself infront of someone who's been to Jordan twenty years ago.. that suits her well.. !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home