Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Monday, February 18, 2008

The Dead Sea in 'The Sydney Morning Herald'



It felt very refreshing to read the article that Ben Stubbs wrote about the dead sea and the great effect of its mud's minerals and salts on skin. And mentioning also Jordan's tourists religious attractions.


' I feel sufficiently pampered as I walk back up the banks with a souvenir of world-class mud plastered to the back of my board shorts for later.' [source]


I really hope there will be more writing about the Dead Sea and its wonders. It is one of the places I miss the most, and it is definitely worth the visit and the whole experience. I don't think it gets the proper promotion that it deserves! And it's extremely annoying knowing that very few people know where is the lowest point on earth!!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home